Rage's Easy Saturday Ft Chimps Castrated

Waifu Pillow

gj skipping the f2p trip for a birthday party my guy, your clan got slaughtered so you didn't miss out on anything

how can you use that as a roast; gj sitting at your computer screen all day playing runescape.com instead of doing irl things l0l

wasnt roasting you lmao, you prob had a better time at auntie Debbie's birthday bash than the guys who actually attended ubs trip l0l

ub has declared on both servers and rage has only acccepted one, mfw no further comment needed

ub has declared on both servers and rage has only acccepted one, mfw no further comment needed

Mfw UB is holding onto clanwars declarations to hype their members since they just get smoked in wildly.

I need to spell this out for your autistic members:

Rage is a top tier clan who's busy prepping other top tier clans, we will fit you in our schedule but since you're a bottom feeder you have no priority.

Your clan has turned to actual garbage so you know nothing about focusing on upcoming preps before scheduling more. I'm sure after our fight with EOP for COTM (again something your clan knows jack brown sticky stuff about) they will schedule it with you guys.

Mfw UB is holding onto clanwars declarations to hype their members since they just get smoked in wildly.

I need to spell this out for your autistic members:

Rage is a top tier clan who's busy prepping other top tier clans, we will fit you in our schedule but since you're a bottom feeder you have no priority.

Your clan has turned to actual garbage so you know nothing about focusing on upcoming preps before scheduling more. I'm sure after our fight with EOP for COTM (again something your clan knows jack brown sticky stuff about) they will schedule it with you guys.

l0000l wtf are u going on about u random