hej sv, i'll cu soon ok.

Tannie

Good guy @@Tannie, Lacson is allg, nobody ever deserves their maxed 1 pray pure hacked :/

Also u couldn't control ur "ape unit" half of them was focusing on entangle and swag during trips instead of camping eop

L000l Ent and Swag started their own beefs :P

Wasn't 5 was at least 15-20

Had all of em camp me lmfao

Lmfao was crack up when they called u out on ts, I came up to have fun and just got dicked by mains for 30mins and dipped l000l

Good guy @@Tannie, Lacson is allg, nobody ever deserves their maxed 1 pray pure hacked :/

L000l Ent and Swag started their own beefs :P

Lmfao was crack up when they called u out on ts, I came up to have fun and just got dicked by mains for 30mins and dipped l000l

cd is dead

broccoli we didn't hack lacson he was spared cuz he's a good guy but just in the wrong clan

He goes to the same uni as me irl

Quit threatening sv, sv isn't scared of anyone and I'm pretty sure everyone in this community know that by now

Also u couldn't control ur "ape unit" half of them was focusing on entangle and swag during trips instead of camping eop

LMFAO "plz control ape unit they were attacking SV instead of EOP" lmfao pussy ur clan is dying

on topic: no1 cares about u loser

thats ironic coming from an sv member lmfao

yup we're doing fine. Pulling 65+ every trip while your clan can't even pull 30  lol. thanks for the members btw 0 quality 0 quantity 0 sunday trips and sv members are calling your preps l0ll

yup we're doing fine. Pulling 65+ every trip while your clan can't even pull 30  lol. thanks for the members btw 0 quality 0 quantity 0 sunday trips and sv members are calling your preps l0ll

you havent won a single trip lmfao, we pulled 52 saturday???? and 60 last week??

your clan can't even pull 30 ppl l0000000000l

Lmfao when we've never pulled below 45 while being in LPC :P, mad case of the downs l00000000000l