Seven

No overs? 70 cb?

So maxed accounts in xlpc -

Example(70cb)

97f5dfd64c6bca65c4f7ce13e6307606.png

This puts me off even getting involved now

Should be 65-cb- without overs or 70cb with overs imo.

It will be 65 cb based memberlist average. We understand that clans do have a couple of 70+, the need to maintain the 65 ml average should force them to recruit more 60s/55s to compensate

I am not too sure if anyone else is in outburst aside exzrts. How are we going to know anything about this nobody spoke aside Aaron. We're discussing ways on how to provide the best insurance for the xLPC scene in terms of disputing. 

Can you please stop banning me?

Ty

Surprised I have to repeat myself, we won't be attending, so gl with an rvb event.

Don't add us to WCOTM until you ban Outburst from the system for breaking rules we all agreed on.

dont add us as well until Outburst knows what xlpc is  - Rampage 

dont add us as well until Outburst knows what xlpc is  - Rampage 

I would regardless make the ML and apply for ambassador. 

Being stubborn won't help clans in your scene whatsoever as we're going to make adjustments to the system so any clan who doesn't follow the rules will be penalized. 

I would regardless make the ML and apply for ambassador.

Being stubborn won't help clans in your scene whatsoever as we're going to make adjustments to the system so any clan who doesn't follow the rules will be penalized.

Rampiss is closing into h8 or bt. They haven't used their cape in3 weeks. Would be a waste of his time to create a memberlist that will close in 1 weeks. Oh @@RyanTheG your dp closed, your violence closed, your flawless closed and now rampage. Jeez

Rampiss is closing into h8 or bt. They haven't used their cape in3 weeks. Would be a waste of his time to create a memberlist that will close in 1 weeks. Oh @@RyanTheG your dp closed, your violence closed, your flawless closed and now rampage. Jeez

3 weeks ?   

3 days ago 

4 days ago

wtf are u dumb or something ?  

violence and dp were snipe units.  just like lit mob.  lol ? dp was 2 years ago wtf .... ur being dumb now 

3 weeks ?

3 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1PyErMejOE&t=173s

4 days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sp5tL6kTzJc&t=132s

wtf are u dumb or something ?

violence and dp were snipe units. just like lit mob. lol ? dp was 2 years ago wtf .... ur being dumb now

Posting minis or 3-0? We are like 8-2 against you in minis, and 2-0 in preps. Don't post cauliflower brown sticky stuff that you won't do anymore. Prep us

• 2 months later...