Seven

who needs over 70 cb when you can have a 70 cb maxed gmauler lol, ridiculous decision made by the people involved, smh.

97f5dfd64c6bca65c4f7ce13e6307606.png

Personally I think it's ridiculous to have a 70 cb cap for Xlpc considering it used to be a bunch of 40/50's running around.

It's just like anything though you get clans that won't take the jump up so they try and customize the scene to suit themselves.

There's no way a maxed g mauler without overs should be considered an Xlpc account.

nobody will put in the effort to make an account like that

Why wouldn't they? They put the effort into making maxed 40 att accounts?

Personally I think it's ridiculous to have a 70 cb cap for Xlpc considering it used to be a bunch of 40/50's running around.

It's just like anything though you get clans that won't take the jump up so they try and customize the scene to suit themselves.

There's no way a maxed g mauler without overs should be considered an Xlpc account.Why wouldn't they? They put the effort into making maxed 40 att accounts?

There's no way a maxed g mauler without overs should be considered an Xlpc account.Why wouldn't they? They put the effort into making maxed 40 att accounts?

So you expect a lvl 70 with 1-13 pray fight lvl 88s with maxed accounts lol where is the 65-70 bracket suppose to go then we ain't fighting LPCs on these accounts think about it.

Why wouldn't they? They put the effort into making maxed 40 att accounts?

because without using pest control or hp less methods to train you get 87-88 hp with a single 99 

another 90+ will put you over 90 hp 

his build is completely unrealistic, maxed 40 attacks take time and nothing else 

people with maxed accounts in xlpc are morons anyway

So you expect a lvl 70 with 1-13 pray fight lvl 88s with maxed accounts lol where is the 65-70 bracket suppose to go then we ain't fighting LPCs on these accounts think about it.

I don't expect anything I'm saying it if you've got maxed 40/50 att accounts then what's the point of Xlpc when the traditional cb bracket for Xlpc was 50/55.

Having these maxed accounts without overs and 40/50 attack can quite easily be turned into an Lpc acc just saying.

Xlpc is what lpc use to be, and lpc is what mpc use to be.... 70 combat cap is fine, but 75 would be better. Oh well. I just want action in clan wars.

this. the scenes are just called different things now, one maxed 75 attack (87-88) the other maxed 40 attack 1 pray should be 70 cap.

When it comes to redvsblue, I personally make sure with my staff members if anyone is breaking the cap. 

Surprised I have to repeat myself, we won't be attending, so gl with an rvb event.

Don't add us to WCOTM until you ban Outburst from the system for breaking rules we all agreed on.

and u expect lvl 55s and low 60s to fight guys with 99str/94hp/99 range ?  are u dumb ? 

point in r vs b when outburst will only break the cap like they've done over the past 3 days due to failure of their members doing their job returning/attending their trips

Don't even bother. Outburst ranks are also SB Ranks and Gatekeepers. No punishment will be given to Outburst by @@Kim or anybody else on here for that matter for breaking the rules that THEY AGREED TO. 

Please keep Rampage out of this RvB or any other SB formal events until you can get Outburst to actually follow the rules. What a cancerous clan they must be to bring LPC acc's and tanks to fight 55's and 60's. SAD.

@@RyanTheG - cc'ing you on this 

Don't even bother. Outburst ranks are also SB Ranks and Gatekeepers. No punishment will be given to Outburst by @@Kim or anybody else on here for that matter for breaking the rules that THEY AGREED TO. 

Please keep Rampage out of this RvB or any other SB formal events until you can get Outburst to actually follow the rules. What a cancerous clan they must be to bring LPC acc's and tanks to fight 55's and 60's. SAD.

@@RyanTheG - cc'ing you on this 

I am not too sure if anyone else is in outburst aside exzrts. How are we going to know anything about this nobody spoke aside Aaron. We're discussing ways on how to provide the best insurance for the xLPC scene in terms of disputing. 

I am not too sure if anyone else is in outburst aside exzrts. How are we going to know anything about this nobody spoke aside Aaron. We're discussing ways on how to provide the best insurance for the xLPC scene in terms of disputing.

Any clan that brings tanks/70+ is disqualified from wcotm for that month