Team Instinct vs Deathmatch 2-1 ft Perfection

knikker

@ @@x jen selter the magic CPX duo getting into a 2 man and both getting 1 shot l00000l hahahahhhh

fKupC1Y.gif

lol you @ me and quote as if i care, shame your still getting horny over cpx, cpx been ded same as the past 3 teams u been in, you'll soon see more to life than teams son  :D

lol you @ me and quote as if i care, shame your still getting horny over cpx, cpx been ded same as the past 3 teams u been in, you'll soon see more to life than teams son  :D

Hahahahahah I killed u and if u had me on snap you'd know what I get up to. Enjoy jail

Wait what, doesn't everyone who isn't insecure irl? L0l, that backfired. My poop = ur skin colour btw

no they dont lmfao. funny ya'll think im black too u'll never see my irl muhaha, funny thing too my poop is ACTUALLY ur skin colour n u cant deny dirty brownie lmao

talking about past? ur yet to beat this team and were like 5-0 in sets vs u lmfao. i also perfected u in a 10v10, how embarrassing

When people post our losses it's so funny to me

Like we didn't beat the same clans/people 5x more and their 1 win negates all that. Let's not forget that was a 1-1 set and they wouldn't do another :,c