Clan Of The Month - June

موني

You know what.. the appreciation of graphics in this community is actually terrible - and I mean that esp. considering I do this brown sticky stuff for free. So many of you ACTUALLY prefer a basic rectangle with basic text in the middle.

If you look carefully;

• Nature based theme e.g. branches, trees, drapes etc.
  • The COTM text on top - front green representing leaves/branches and sides brown representing wood aspect.
  • Moss around it to put more weight on COTM.
  • I was doing a lava based one for wilderness, and a nature/tree based one for clan wars..

Theres actual thought into the sig rather than a 5 min one..

& edited this brown sticky stuff so many times & made it customizable to the clan e.g. red for EOP.

To the gfxers out there: you already get your topic stickyd and get a lot of work from this community. You don't like the graphics? Step up and stop waiting to get a few more bucks. Don't bite the hand that feeds you or try to hate on others trynna contribute.

Sh

You know what.. the appreciation of graphics in this community is actually terrible - and I mean that esp. considering I do this brown sticky stuff for free. So many of you ACTUALLY prefer a basic rectangle with basic text in the middle.

If you look carefully;

• The COTM text on top - front green representing leaves/branches and sides brown representing wood aspect.
  • I was doing a lava based one for wilderness, and a nature/tree based one for clan wars..

& edited this brown sticky stuff so many times & made it customizable to the clan e.g. red for EOP.

To the gfxers out there: you already get your topic stickyd and get a lot of work from this community. You don't like the graphics? Step up and stop waiting to get a few more bucks. Don't bite the hand that feeds you or try to hate on others trynna contribute.

At least you were being different. Gj on the gfx

If you look carefully;

If you look carefully;

• your gfx fucking sucks lmfaoo holy brown sticky stuff that is awful what were you thinking

If you look carefully;

5x8aywQ.png

Imo it just look a bit worse execution of this. The idea is cool and all, but the text at top rly ruins it for me. Do you really think urself that it looks good?

Reason why no1 respect gfx is bc they dont understand what makes it good or bad, they just stick to one thing.

If you look carefully;

77fb07912b04263e2560948581481723.png

@@Tuk save this man

5x8aywQ.png

Imo it just look a bit worse execution of this. The idea is cool and all, but the text at top rly ruins it for me. Do you really think urself that it looks good?

Reason why no1 respect gfx is bc they dont understand what makes it good or bad, they just stick to one thing.

That work by @@CalumGFX IMO is one of his best work & what inspired me to go for something like this. If a few of you atleast had some graphic designing knowledge you'd know the time and effort as well as thought that goes into graphics like this. Mine wasn't as well as Calum's I admit because this one is my third time trying out 3D text (on PS). Majority of the perceptions of graphics in this forums is basic as can be.

I also made an animated version without the top area but didn't give it just because it was too simple IMO.

z2e2Z3F.gif

That work by @@CalumGFX IMO is one of his best work & what inspired me to go for something like this. If a few of you atleast had some graphic designing knowledge you'd know the time and effort as well as thought that goes into graphics like this. Mine wasn't as well as Calum's I admit because this one is my third time trying out 3D text (on PS). Majority of the perceptions of graphics in this forums is basic as can be.

I also made an animated version without the top area but didn't give it just because it was too simple IMO.

z2e2Z3F.gif

Yes indeed, I've tried to defend your approach as best as i can as i know its alot more technically requiring than for eg. last wcotm.