Clan Of The Month - June

موني

That work by @@CalumGFX IMO is one of his best work & what inspired me to go for something like this. If a few of you atleast had some graphic designing knowledge you'd know the time and effort as well as thought that goes into graphics like this. Mine wasn't as well as Calum's I admit because this one is my third time trying out 3D text (on PS). Majority of the perceptions of graphics in this forums is basic as can be.

I also made an animated version without the top area but didn't give it just because it was too simple IMO.

z2e2Z3F.gif

As stated before, effort does not equal quality.  I'd much rather have that simple sig than a brown sticky stuff one that someone tried too hard to make.  Like thank you for taking the time and effort to make it, but it simply isn't good and I don't think anyone else agrees with you that it looks good. 

As stated before, effort does not equal quality.  I'd much rather have that simple sig than a brown sticky stuff one that someone tried too hard to make.  Like thank you for taking the time and effort to make it, but it simply isn't good and I don't think anyone else agrees with you that it looks good. 

Never said effort equals quality.

It takes me 5-10 mins on average to create those basic signatures. I prefer to experiment with new tools and styles each time so I can get better at graphics. If I commit to the same style of work every single time then it means I don't improve my graphic abilities; I simply get faster at making that style of signature.

Majority of the accounts that have posted here haven't even taken on an identity or are on troll accounts. Majority of this community is broccolied - we all know that. If I took these guys to communities where graphics is beyond levels they woudn't appreciate it regardless because their mindset is static and have basic mentalities.

I admit its not the best piece of work and most of my work is experimental. If someone asks me for a service, I ask them how they want it. If they say 'do what you do' or 'you choose' I experiment. Simple. If they show me examples I'll match that. Simple.

5x8aywQ.png

Imo it just look a bit worse execution of this. The idea is cool and all, but the text at top rly ruins it for me. Do you really think urself that it looks good?

Reason why no1 respect gfx is bc they dont understand what makes it good or bad, they just stick to one thing.

omfg that gfx is perfect for eop, lava/ash/fire to represent volcano NOT FUCKING MOSS TO REPRESENT MOSSGIANT WE ARENT FUCKING CP @

edit: why didn't you give us this in the first place???

z2e2Z3F.gif

that looks own as fk not like other brown sticky stuffty one

omfg that gfx is perfect for eop, lava/ash/fire to represent volcano NOT FUCKING MOSS TO REPRESENT MOSSGIANT WE ARENT FUCKING CP @

edit: why didn't you give us this in the first place???

z2e2Z3F.gif

that looks own as fk not like other brown sticky stuffty one

Cause this design originally took me 10-15 minutes & its basic -.-

Congratulations to the winners.

Regards to artwork, good concept. Seeing progress using experimentation is always great. 

Just ignore the hate and keep doing what you enjoy :)

Does SB pay any designers to do these awards yet?

• 1 month later...