Wilderness Clan Of The Month - June

Kim

JjspFAC.gif

Sorry for the long wait. We had to extra checking since this was really close.  

Congrats, Misfits! 

DzFixGs.png

A special thanks to:

@ndYa

@@Break

@@Seven

@@exzrts

Thanks to:

@ for the gfx 

DzFixGs.png

Winner:

Misfits

uB88h49.gif

Runner Up:

Rage

DzFixGs.png

LPC WCOTM TRACKER:

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/34209-june-wcotm-tracker/

DzFixGs.png

Misfits, please contact me whenever your clan group is up and running. 

Thank you! 

So you have the capacity to make the normal gfx yet you chose to hand EoP the disgusting one, yet still give out the regular one for wcotm? Why not continue with what you've done for years and keep it consistent instead of giving us aids just because of what now seems like (from an outside perspective) a personal bias. If you're giving normal GFX for wcotm, there should also be normal gfx given for cotm and not some recycled cp moss giant wannabe trash

This is not off topic because it is criticism related to the award handed so no bueno trying to spam warn me.

OT: Grats to misfits, well deserved

So you have the capacity to make the normal gfx yet you chose to hand EoP the disgusting one, yet still give out the regular one for wcotm? Why not continue with what you've done for years and keep it consistent instead of giving us aids just because of what now seems like (from an outside perspective) a personal bias.

This is not off topic because it is criticism related to the award handed so no bueno trying to spam warn me

63a8c57fac06830291f19c447e2048b1.png

There is no bias play being played here as I have been trying to look for new gfx for the past two months. Thank you for input and we'll take it into consideration when talking to gfx artists in the future. 

I head Max contacted you for the WCOTM even before you made the topic?

Maxx contacted me a bit later when I already got into contact with IX originally. 

Why is kim having a power trip over criticism over this ugly ass gfx lmfao

This is a misfits topic and your clan members are making it about them, lol.