Wilderness Clan Of The Month - June

Kim

why the fuck u got 50 niggas with gfx artist ranks if they wont even do gfx lmfao literally nobody commissions gfx outside of new clans or w/cotm yet none of your "gfx artists" want to do them

time to click the delete button on that rank

he does have a point @@Kim

why the fuck u got 50 niggas with gfx artist ranks if they wont even do gfx lmfao literally nobody commissions gfx outside of new clans or w/cotm yet none of your "gfx artists" want to do them

time to click the delete button on that rank

Most people bash the crap out of anyone who makes anything different from the usual. It's difficult to sometimes to ask the ones with ranks because of that fact. @@Tuk we hesistated to use IX's because of this reason and due to clumped area to make any text. I had to make a topic asking the community to connect me with someone since I had to find something that would look 'better' than the month before. As people didn't like the sig we had previously.

Most people bash the crap out of anyone who makes anything different from the usual. It's difficult to sometimes to ask the ones with ranks because of that fact. @@Tuk we hesistated to use IX's because of this reason and due to clumped area to make any text. I had to make a topic asking the community to connect me with someone since I had to find something that would look 'better' than the month before. As people didn't like the sig we had previously.

but that brown sticky stuff is fuckin ugly af it looks like a turtle vomited all over it and if ppl bash for going out of the norm THEN JUST DO THE NORM LOL

go look at all these rsps forums that slush whores out to they have ppl that make good gfx all the damn time

but that brown sticky stuff is fuckin ugly af it looks like a turtle vomited all over it and if ppl bash for going out of the norm THEN JUST DO THE NORM LOL

go look at all these rsps forums that slush whores out to they have ppl that make good gfx all the damn time

They pay really well

• 2 weeks later...