Failed Private Server Clanner [eop]jamz Officially Broken by Unbreakable clan

After our 55 man inners today we got word that our pipe brothers in Intense Redemption wanted a nice 25v25 f2p prep for friday. Once [eop]jamz found out his clanwars embargo was no longer totally effective (a rot tactic that only works for rot because the clan rot is doing it to has no other fights in the wilderness, unlike Unbreakable clan that has fights every single day) he instantly threatens one of the most respectful clans on the game with mains (so much for only using them against sovereign, lol.)

(17:03:38) <[EoP]Jamz> Colossal

(17:03:44) <[EoP]Jamz> if you dont cancel your prep versus ub

(17:03:50) <[EoP]Jamz> i'll be hitting your clan with mains

(17:03:54) <[EoP]Jamz> this weekend

(17:04:40) <[EoP]Jamz> Colossal are you really sure you want to start this brown sticky stuff? we have 10 leaks in your fucking clan and will literally not stop till you are pulling less than Fatality

(17:04:50) <[EoP]Jamz> so choose wisley

(17:06:25) <[EoP]Jamz> just think to yourself is it worth having beef with a clan that literally slumped the hpc scene, put fatality in a 3 year slump they still haven't recovered from and can pull more mains than pures

(17:06:35) <[EoP]Jamz> the choice is yours m8

(17:12:11) <Colossal> what?

(17:12:27) <[EoP]Jamz> you have a prep versus unbreakable this friday, correct?

Once this didnt work, [ambush]jamz resorts to saying his era of eop is better than the 2011 era of eop.

(17:17:33) <Colossal> don't forget when your clan pulled 15 in 2011 and came to our trips

(17:17:36) <Colossal> to stay alive

(17:17:40) <[EoP]Jamz> I never led EOP back then

(17:17:45) <[EoP]Jamz> Nor was I a part of it

(17:17:56) <[EoP]Jamz> If you really think this is the same EOP from those years ago

(17:18:04) <[EoP]Jamz> You clearly are a fucking tomato

(17:18:05) <[EoP]Jamz> LMFAO

(17:18:33) <Colossal> don't message me nigga

(17:18:33) <[EoP]Jamz> This EOP massed up 130 mains/tanks and 70 pures to FOE's anni this year

(17:18:58) <Colossal> grats man

(17:19:06) <[EoP]Jamz> We can beat you with or without them

(17:19:08) <[EoP]Jamz> you're fucking IR

(17:19:13) <[EoP]Jamz> we perfected you in a 30v30

(17:19:14) <[EoP]Jamz> LMFAO

(17:19:20) <Colossal> cool bro

(17:19:24) <Colossal> guess what

(17:19:28) <Colossal> im still prepping ub tomorrow

(17:19:30) <[EoP]Jamz> The point isn't about displaying how good we are with pures

This leads me to ask a couple of questions.

1) does anyone other than jamz think this era of eop is better than the 2011-2012 era where they consistently competed with both MM + FOE? (who were led by walli + kyle, not holydreams)

2) does this mean foe now takes orders from eop on who they can or cannot prep? I found it odd that both eop and foe decided to not prep us right around the same time for seemingly no reason other than I guess eop was mad we took all of their high quality p2p warrers and is now scared of fighting them. It is kind of weird that foe would be starving themselves of consistent 50v50 preps in both servers for some made up reason like "ub ranks are mean to holydreams", especially when they have had pretty solid success against us in the past.

Even with our differences, I had some respect for foe as an independent clan who were confident in their own abilities at least in p2p. But now I cant help but think maybe foe no longer has the same respect for themselves.

1) does anyone other than jamz think this era of eop is better than the 2011-2012 era where they consistently competed with both MM + FOE? (who were led by walli + kyle, not holydreams)

eop back then was way better than the pile of brown sticky stuff eop is now (cody + solo as leader)

2) does this mean foe now takes orders from eop on who they can or cannot prep? I found it odd that both eop and foe decided to not prep us right around the same time for seemingly no reason other than I guess eop was mad we took all of their high quality p2p warrers and is now scared of fighting them. It is kind of weird that foe would be starving themselves of consistent 50v50 preps in both servers for some made up reason like "ub ranks are mean to holydreams", especially when they have had pretty solid success against us in the past.

hmm it seems like something a clan lead by holy dreams would do... he does hand deliver lil_nicks dinner every day

Is this the Jamz from Chaotic? IR killed his clan before he ventured into glory hunting.

cant really call him a glory hunter right now though because hes in the biggest dogbrown sticky stuff clan in the game lmfao

Eop in 2012 was really 10 lvls higher than now. Atleast there were not spastics like Deviants and Jamz in it.

Like why the fuck would you make a private server clan leader a rank in of the oldest legacy clans.