Failed Private Server Clanner [eop]jamz Officially Broken by Unbreakable clan

well grats on becoming a wilderness clan, clanwars clan unbreakable

best part is we could not get another prep for the rest of the year and still be the best prep clan in the game

imagine calling ub's behavior bad when you're defending a clan that has doxed people, leaked staff chans including your own, and bring mains for the majority of their existence

i'd tell you to get your head checked but you're in a 0 server clan (again)

The post I made was mocking tyen talking about "your clans attitude" when uBs attitude is just as bad with crashing in rag, etc:. all i'm saying is how did this turn from ub starving eop, into vise-versa, although i'd love for there to be more preps it gets annoying when everyones ONLY prepping for glory, bragging rights, etc:. and not the improvement in quality

Who gets upset at crashing with rag especially on unofficials.. We go out every weekend on official trips to compete with gear and everything. Midweeks are everything goes except for mains which ub never brings. To starve us cause of rag is dumb. And yes its annoying that people only prep for glory, bragging rights and etc.., but rage does the same thing as well. They don't want to compete in both servers and we would love to win or loss. 

best part is we could not get another prep for the rest of the year and still be the best prep clan in the game

imagine calling ub's behavior bad when you're defending a clan that has doxed people, leaked staff chans including your own, and bring mains for the majority of their existence

i'd tell you to get your head checked but you're in a 0 server clan (again)

I'm not defending anyone lol? I could care less about what they've done, but the fact that they've managed to turn you starving them, into them starving you is hilarious. and your clan is no better, although you don't do what you've mentioned, crashing planned pkris in another clans cape, or in rag is just as cancer. <- those are the actions I, myself have noticed. but yeah. Feels good to be in the #1 matched f2p clan :)

Who gets upset at crashing with rag especially on unofficials.. We go out every weekend on official trips to compete with gear and everything. Midweeks are everything goes except for mains which ub never brings. To starve us cause of rag is dumb. And yes its annoying that people only prep for glory, bragging rights and etc.., but rage does the same thing as well. They don't want to compete in both servers and we would love to win or loss. 

Crashing planned PKRI's in rag is pretty aids but to each their own I guess

Crashing planned PKRI's in rag is pretty aids but to each their own I guess

It's part of the game. What clan isn't going to love to get some action of their own especially when the other clan is trying to starve a clan. Starving a clan of action is aids if you ask me.