Failed Private Server Clanner [eop]jamz Officially Broken by Unbreakable clan

I know you arent talking like i didn't close ir twice in 2010 lmfao pipe up again and ass fuck you like I do ub.

Lmao you never been in a good clan lol. You got smoked back then and continue to get smoked now. 

so why dont you lmfao

(17:18:33) <[EoP]Jamz> This EOP massed up 130 mains/tanks and 70 pures to FOE's anni this year

LMFAO RESPECT

he meant to say f2p prep* but they dont get those anymore either

fef9f99bc71a2778ce410c9cd7c234ac.png

Go get them surgically removed and try to call

1) does anyone other than jamz think this era of eop is better than the 2011-2012 era where they consistently competed with both MM + FOE? (who were led by walli + kyle, not holydreams)

Lmfao in 2k11 MM put Eop in a slump that took them 4 years to get out of. Eop competed for maybe a total of 3 months during which Solo constantly claimed to keylog other clan members for his gp along with other scummy brown sticky stuff such as ddosing, accepting 30 defence and trying to hack other clans databases.

So yes this era of Eop in certainly better than the pre-eoc Eop, however both are still garbage.

Lmfao in 2k11 MM put Eop in a slump that took them 4 years to get out of. Eop competed for maybe a total of 3 months during which Solo constantly claimed to keylog other clan members for his gp along with other scummy brown sticky stuff such as ddosing, accepting 30 defence and trying to hack other clans databases.

So yes this era of Eop in certainly better than the pre-eoc Eop, however both are still garbage.

that should tell you had bad this current version of eop is then lmfao