RAGE - From Nothing To Greatness

Lenin

On a serious note i did enjoy fighting rage mostly towards the end since u improved alot in p2p and u werent a free win. I knew some of you like whoppa lenin overs and alot of ex doom dudes. Hopefully u all stick togeher idc what clan you join

On the bright side ull be remembered at your peak and not at your slump like many others who closed before you

Even with mass amounts of ranks from envy/invictus/olympus/doom joining you you guys still closed?

No respect for rage, most cancerous clan out there flaming a DEAD CD member during a mmorpg rivalry 

Good riddance.  7-1

The fact that you still believe that astonishes me. I literally kicked someone out the clan & deleted their entire forum account just because he tried to continously annoy the rank structure about that individual who passed away. & even in your ts leak me and several ranks shut the entire ML up if someone mentioned him.

Your ranks at the time made the poor decision of publicizing his death in order to get reactions out of anyone - so in return to create hype e.g. 'lets do this for [deceased individual]'. I don't even remember his name anymore. Whether you like it or not, your ranks used a member's death to hype up their clan. Thats the end of that story.