RAGE - From Nothing To Greatness

Lenin

remember when you also didnt expect to mass train 70+ 39 def accs only to lose the j cup to foe and now your 1 iteming as breakable clan l000000000000000000000000000000000000l

@ thoughts on this account trying to mimic yours and failing miserably

Unexpected I think - GL guys.

Never a good thing when a clan closes, the only exception would be brown sticky stuffality closing and nobody giving two flying fucks because fuck that brown sticky stuff clan lmfao easy. 

Damn, always hated Olympus/Rage.. Now seeing both gone I feeling indifferent. ty for all the long fights and constant rivalry during my time with CD.

Respect for taking F2P matched & always providing decent fights.

Rip T6 Alliance.

you guys surprised me in terms of quality and the level you reached, with a lot of newer members you were able to rise up to the top at the end and competed with foe & eop (sad there aren't that many other good clans left)

all the best irl, gonna miss another strong f2p clan boys

@@Whoppa

ye this pretty much sums it up.

rip fellas.

u were never good and no1 will remember u randoms lol the only positive posts on this thread will be people who are just too nice to say ur clan was dogbrown sticky stuff and eop/foe trying to suck your dicks to recruit you, remember only 2 months ago you weren't allowed to be in eop if you were in rage as a lpc lol