RAGE - From Nothing To Greatness

Lenin

we'd never been ddosed before that prep it wasn't an issue or on anyone's mind

Thats true, and neither was Rage or UB. If a rule can't be universalized then its an ineffective rule. If we allow everyone to redo events based on DDOS we'd never get a victor. I know you might not expect to be ddosed (happened to me as well) but it can be easily evaded. Thats the point.

Thats true, and neither was Rage or UB. If a rule can't be universalized then its an ineffective rule. If we allow everyone to redo events based on DDOS we'd never get a victor. I know you might not expect to be ddosed (happened to me as well) but it can be easily evaded. Thats the point.

rm, not redo

dont let this distract you from the fact that misfits is a 1 server clan

Don't forget this is the 20def reject kid from Doom who's been lost ever since they closed lmfao

@@Godfather @ While we saw a few ranks able to handle the clan in a mature and efficient manner we simply had no callers and a very thin rank structure that was able to come online. We would have loved for the clan continue but we don't want to drag our members through a bad period when we are unsure of the future whether we can get active or not.

It's about getting through the slumps and bad periods that prove your clans grit, some people are just weak willed and can't hack it

Don't forget this is the 20def reject kid from Doom who's been lost ever since they closed lmfao

It's about getting through the slumps and bad periods that prove your clans grit, some people are just weak willed and can't hack it

Rage was at a peak, being #1 F2p and top 3 P2P. So no slumperinos :)

Rip guys.

From seeing you guys as an lpc move to hpc you came a long way. Never expected you guys to last especially when things looked bad.

Appreciated the action against you guys over the duration of the clan. Goodluck to your members and ranks.

@@Niblet brown sticky stuff clan was ez btw

• 2 weeks later...

u were never good and no1 will remember u randoms lol the only positive posts on this thread will be people who are just too nice to say ur clan was dogbrown sticky stuff and eop/foe trying to suck your dicks to recruit you, remember only 2 months ago you weren't allowed to be in eop if you were in rage as a lpc lol

• 2 months later...