RAGE - From Nothing To Greatness

Lenin

Whoppa lenin all the ex doom dudes that joined rage shud take my hand thanks buds

Join ub for ownage minis n sick warriors

unfortunate. hilarious to see certain people sucking you off in here. 

good luck to you all. 

could you imagine actually being you right now dude l0000000l how embarrassing talking about [senior][betrayed his 5+ community/friends for a tyen/hanu clan]moni l000000l mfw not only that rage did what breakable never could which was compete with the legacy hpc clans in  f2p clan wars (they are 100% win ratio vs eop in clanwars for example) unlike breakable with 100% loss ratio vs every legacy hpc l0000000l breakable broken just like the last mains init @ @@Jordan @@m69 @@HolyDreams

In all honestly I don't even remember how we started beefing.

You guys did well but can't really pull the whole new clan thing. You had multiple clans close into you and let it get to your heads

Hope the intelligent members see through the bullbrown sticky stuff

Gf rage

The only clan to keep me from opening chaotic 7 more times. Very sad but it was for the best, closing at #1 f2p matched feels great to be honest l. By far the best clan I have EVER been apart of, long live rage. #BigBadGrizzlyBears

Even with mass amounts of ranks from envy/invictus/olympus/doom joining you you guys still closed?

No respect for rage, most cancerous clan out there flaming a DEAD CD member during a mmorpg rivalry 

Good riddance.  7-1

Kys cd is dying lmao