RAGE - From Nothing To Greatness

Lenin

@@Godfather @ While we saw a few ranks able to handle the clan in a mature and efficient manner we simply had no callers and a very thin rank structure that was able to come online. We would have loved for the clan continue but we don't want to drag our members through a bad period when we are unsure of the future whether we can get active or not.

MPC was honestly the must fun i've had on Runescape, it was definitely very interesting as well. 

Rage was a good clan with a lot of good people, maybe should have picked different pathways *cough* dont mess with CD *cough*, but nonetheless nice community and overall decent clan. 

Gl to all you people and gl to you @, you're a good man.

Hopefully you don't take the weak way out and join foe. Join sup and even out the scene

Honestly I think this would be a great decision & give SUP the boost to compete amongst EOP FOE and UB which would be nice - just replace Rage's position so it doesn't deprive the scene. Don't want to drive people's opinions though I hope they join who they think is good or try to find another home.