Sharkbrew LPC Summer Mini-war Tournament
For the summer Tournament, we'll be completing the 10v10 mini-wars seperately to the preps in hopes that clans won't stress over having to complete so many events in such a short period of time.
We're also hoping for all clans to sign up and have a stress-free tournament.
Good luck all
Rules for the fights will be as follows:
- F2P 89 CB Cap, 1-5 Defence, maximum of 3 exceptions. (EXCEPTIONS DO NOT APPLY TO DEFENCE)
- P2P 89 CB Cap, 1-5 Defence, maximum of 3 exceptions. (EXCEPTIONS DO NOT APPLY TO DEFENCE)
- 3 Round, normal mini style. (1 Attacker, 1 Defender, 1 PKRI)
- No venom
- No cape switching
- 1 Defence Gear
- North side attacks
- Tie-breaker will be plateau map, run-in style.
- If clan leaders aren't able to come to a conclusion on which day & time they'll fight, default time is Friday 5EST mass, 5.30EST start.
We have decided that you must contact the opposing clan leader and set up a date/time. You must contact either Braden, Lenin or Andy with your dates via IRC or the Personal Message system on Sharkbrew.
You will have till Sunday of that week to complete your event, if you cannot decide on a time, the default time of Friday 5EST Mass, 5.30EST Start will be used. The results and following weeks matchups will be posted when the last fight of the week is completed. This hopefully will give everybody enough time to talk to clan leaders, decide a date/time for their matchup. If your clan has a planned prep, please PM a Sharkbrew rank immediately so we can sort it out ASAP.
Clan A: Wants Monday
Clan B: Wants Friday
Pm a SB Mod
Default time comes into play which is Friday 5EST Mass, 5:30est Start
The UB Rage match currently stood at 1-0 to UB. Rage has closed so I've been informed by break Rage will not be participating further, thus resulting in a 1-0 win for UB
Finals will need to be completed by the 23rd, default time if rules cannot be agreed upon will start 21st 5:30 est
The winners of each category will be awarded with a signature to demonstrate their dominance in this tournament.
1) What if I don't pull the minimum?
If you don't pull the minimum, you'll be given an extra 10 minutes to reach the minimum. If still unsuccessful, you will be DQ'd.
2) What if my members are dcing? Not necessarily due to ddosing but the Runescape Servers?
We have given some leniency with this as we're just as aware regarding the servers as late. If a clan drops under 10, its a default rematch. If further disconnections continue, please notify Lenin, Andy or myself (Logs must be shown).
3) What counts as an exception?
An account higher than 89 combat and anyone who is an exception must be under 10 defence.
4) Can we do more than a 10v10 or even a 8v8?
No. 10v10 is the Minimum and Maximum.