who will take #1?

who m8  

62 members have voted

1. 1. f2p

2. 2. p2p

with rage closing their doors #1 f2p is now up for the challenge. I do admit that even though foe has a p2p win record of like 82-10 vs eop in history, they have 8 of those 10 wins against our current era of foe (lol jeans era) 

so m8s who will take it? lmfao slave breakable over there watching from the sidelines cheering for the legacy hpcs. They are not prepping because they have a 90% loss ratio to foe and like a 100% l000000000000l loss ratio to EOP mfw bruv l0000l i think i hear intese redemption or nme calling ur name our m8s try preppin them for #6 or whatever u losers are sitting at rn l00000l

This question was raised when all clans moved down to LPC, EOP and FOE were both rivals and then FOE slumped to 45 man pulls. TLP paraody clan breakable barking up the wrong tree has now allowed FOE to gain hype and ontop of that have another clan close into them. It's clear that FOE will win weekends until pulls are in the -10/+10 range again.

We'll see who comes out on top this week with the preps.

Predictions that FOE will win the F2P prep and EOP will win the P2P prep.

Both of you are scared to prep UB so making these kind of topics really makes you look like bitches. Walli would be ashamed lol.

m8 arnt u losing to a rivalry to a zee kev bee clan mfw lmfaooooooooooo i cant believe u show ur face around here m8  u have been leader for like 4 years and still havnt worked out how to pull above 30 or be above #5 in clw MFW l0000000000000000000000000000l