Declaration changes

slushpuppy

kk ub can have a brown sticky stuffty, worhtless sig made by lenin

already implying eop dont wana step into clanwars against ub lmfao

decent idea @@slushpuppy but why is it 8 declarations per month - that means a clan can declare 2x every week on 1 clan and they are forced to prep that clan the whole time.

What if I declare 8 times on aao for example and ub declares 8 times on us. You expect us to be able to do 4 preps a week every week per month? should lower the max to maybe 4 per month so allow declarations for the first half of the month so theres time to arrange the preps also.

other rules are alright i guess

Yh this is true

Now eop can prep ub and they dont wana

Save the excuses bitch boy

I've been listening to Bhangra music, it is quite enjoyable.

wa wa wa eop scared of preps

Biased mods haha but at the end of the day you scammed someone for 20$ lmfao I wipe my chink ass with 20$

ah yes now we can declare on ir twice a week and keep up with all the declined ub declarations and win our own preps so ub cant win cotm

hehe @ these ub potatoes dont understand it goes both ways :^)

EHFSfQZ.jpg

You get -1 point for ignoring declaration you potato lmao.

Ot: eop was starved because they decided to bring 50 mains to every trip.

If someone can give me a valid reason on why ub is being starved I'll agree this is biased timing

I've been listening to Bhangra music, it is quite enjoyable.

Biased mods haha but at the end of the day you scammed someone for 20$ lmfao I wipe my chink ass with 20$

where does tbis 20 keep comming from it was 150$ lmfao thx

loc prep tho

An idea was brought up during the time EoP was not getting preps, but it remained an idea rather than becoming a rule due to various factors which included a lack of support and split in community (take into consideration my time of promotion), between others.

EoP have already shown to be strongly against prepping UB for whatever reasons, but this is just a step forward to disallow starving as a viable tactic like it was done against EoP in the past, and now against UB.

The mentality of the rank structure is progress (albeit we don't always get things right obviously). There is no progression in allowing for the same "cheap" tactics to be repeated for several periods of time though. We will have to play with the rule, but I am sure we can both agree that this is a satisfactory step forward. Could be better, could be worse, I feel it is a good medium to start with.

Suggestions will be considered as there still might be slight changes that could improve the new declaration system.

Funny how when clans were starving eop during the hpc scene, nothing was done about it. Now that there are 3 UB mods this change was finally implemented LMFAO