Chaotic reopening

Leech

Bro ur like 28 and making a Xlpc in 2k17 like wot lol

Nigga get a life

i went from 31 to 34 to 30 back down to 28 but in reality i am only 26 with a perfect life and more time then i need. who cares if it upsets you im making a xlpc on a game i enjoy. What you wanna do fight about it?

4est

@outburst ranks 

can we agree since rest of scene hides from you guys, not going to even bother tagging them. But this was the time we went out our last version, always great pull sfrom every clan. Lots of fun, and works little better then original time, can also work with 3 est.

yeah let bt hate and rampage hide in LPC times we still gonna hit them but i like the 4pm est because xLPC is and always will be multi clanners lookin for some fun F2P action.

yeah let bt hate and rampage hide in LPC times we still gonna hit them but i like the 4pm est because xLPC is and always will be multi clanners lookin for some fun F2P action.

Thank you, I literally have no idea why they plan on hiding during lpc times, they'll just crash whatever real clan they are from its dumb how the logic is among those ranks. Just have fun at 4 Est find new ways to win... Lol

I heard duval is like 37 and still playing l00l

tomorrow its gonna be im 40!!

Duval gimme xlpc acco and im in ;)

me jamie ant rager and a few others are all making new accounts from level 3. 50 combat aint brown sticky stuff lol come train with us bro its gonna be super fun!

nobody from rage is joining ch lol

actually you are incorrect i have a nice handful of my closet rage buddies in here, but thanks for playing :)

Thank you, I literally have no idea why they plan on hiding during lpc times, they'll just crash whatever real clan they are from its dumb how the logic is among those ranks. Just have fun at 4 Est find new ways to win... Lol

probs cause we aren't brown sticky stuff ranks looking for recycled members because ranks are too lazy to recruit.

get a grip you guys are all lost, if u even think about teaming with ob i'll kill your clan btw

x

also imagine a bunch of 20 year old try hards complaining about a guy opening a new clan when all of your clans suck dick and have placeholder ranks

probs cause we aren't brown sticky stuff ranks looking for recycled members because ranks are too lazy to recruit.

get a grip you guys are all lost, if u even think about teaming with ob i'll kill your clan btw

x

also imagine a bunch of 20 year old try hards complaining about a guy opening a new clan when all of your clans suck dick and have placeholder ranks

Yo, from a completely unbiased and outside perspective it looks to me like you're just making excuses to hide from superior clans. xLPC has always gone out either before or after MPC/HPC trips and has always had a multitude of "recycled members" because xLPC was always made up of a majority of members from other clans that wanted more action just as people did in the RSPS-era. After trips on RuneScape were over they all hopped onto BattleScape etc. and went on 40-70 man clan trips for an extra 2-3hrs of action there as well. Maybe you're just new so I'll let it slide but you should probably brush up on your xLPC/clanning history so I'd suggest a visit to Reldo in the varrock library young lad.