1-10 how bad was it?

Tannie

On a scale of 1-10 how bad was eop's most recent trip...?

btw if u not know. they lost to sup in a clean 1v1 matched lmfao. lost twice lmfao.

and they're in a rivalry with sv but they're BLIND on sv l00000l.

6f4204d91e45a240970e00a106ad6b2f.png

eop members. its not too late to jump the sinking ship :] take my hand drop me a pm on sharkbrew xd

btw if u not know. they lost to sup in a clean 1v1 matched lmfao. lost twice lmfao.

Why do you act like this is embarassing for them lol. We smoked Fi in 2 minutes 2 weeks ago at the same exact spot 30v34.

We were #1 F2P matched before we moved down and just had 20+ rage members join us yet people still act like we have fucking Supremacy from 2015 quality lmao.

Props to EoP for fighting us matched unlike IR who ran the entire trip

QlT6CPU.png

jy357VJ.png

Why do you act like this is embarassing for them lol. We smoked Fi in 2 minutes 2 weeks ago at the same exact spot 30v34.

We were #1 F2P matched before we moved down and just had 20+ rage members join us yet people still act like we have fucking Supremacy from 2015 quality lmao.

QlT6CPU.png

jy357VJ.png

wow justin beiber 

QlT6CPU.png

jy357VJ.png

Relax pal, you got 30 Rage apps. I would hope you'd pull more than us after that.