Final Ownage Elite Saturday F2P: Killing UB ft. 1v2 vs SV + SUP

holydreams

we hit single once while bowing to the east and pretty much manouvred around in order to prevent sandwiching

you got outsmarted just admit it l0l

Outsmarted?

We killed who ever had the higher ops and maintained 50 lol.. we barely got touched. We got bored and walked off to fight EOP. So you didn't beat us and you deffo didn't outsmart us.

thats when u left and we were in multi

but find me a part where we in single

6:53 and 7:20. That's just 2 occasions, cba watching rest of the vid, we prob walked off at one point.

There was also a couple of occasions before that where your vidder mysteriously cuts the vid.

I have exilent so I know all the multi lines and most of your clan was behind them.

thats bullbrown sticky stuff because SV confirmed that it was a 1v2

It was a 2v1 for the initial rush, then we got bored and just focused who ever, which you will see in our aftermath.

6:53 and 7:20. That's just 2 occasions, cba watching rest of the vid, we prob walked off at one point.

There was also a couple of occasions before that where your vidder mysteriously cuts the vid.

I have exilent so I know all the multi lines and most of your clan was behind them.

It was a 2v1 for the initial rush, then we got bored and just focused who ever, which you will see in our aftermath.

ya had to cut some parts where u guys were scared to push into us while 2v1ing (dont want vid to be 10 mins l0l)

pls upload raw vid of us sitting in single

high school dropout

@ hi

@@HolyDreams hows the aussie doin

ayy

regardless what you say to me - our whole clan knows what happened :]