imagine being in eop...

Why would we do that lol? 

CD leaked doom leaderboards? Stop being hypocritical, now leaking leaderboards is too serious? Not my fault your rank team have an IQ level on 10 and can't secure their forums. 

Btw the 1month i was council in CD, which 3 of the weeks i was inactive lmao. Your ranks was about to close x3 times, ask Kevin or i can find it on cd kik staff?

yikes i really triggered eop with this topic huh

cant help but laugh at the CD members who are clearly still emotional about me leaking their leaderboards and stealing their members

xdxd

noone in cd cares about board leaks nor any sheep leaving. They will leave you aswell, when u start doing bad lol or go main again.

We do however react when u start hacking our members.

Pretty ironic considering u talked a lot of brown sticky stuff and couldn't back it up for your opening weekend :P

Kids get amnesia quick on the brew

hey buddy ur clan was nowhere to be found yesterday btw we did something your clan was unable to do http://sv-rs.net/forums/index.php?/topic/5036-sovereign-vs-intense-redemption-f2p-prep-2-1/

flash2:irrr ngga lma0000000000

btw eop has 0 vids got outspammed by sv while sv was last clan out with multiple 8 min plus vids wahahahhaa

Coming from a Rampage member?? Oh the irony, l00000000000000000000000000000000l, u guys get rallied every weekend by an Op remake and have to share team capes with other clans, talk about sucking the D, don't pipe up peasant b4 u get ur clan killed

Cause rag wars are fun haha, [sV]Don leaked doom lbs, I had no say in that? Not being a hypocrite. Nothing to do with securing forums, u already said they had lbs from when they were ranks :P, yeh u were useless as fuck council lol, what's ur point tho we stuck through it and are still here :)

You pulling 30 ppl with 20 rag accounts, so yeah you clan pretty much slumped, just see what we do to  eop, than you next 

Could of just kept it in-game and ragged us back or some brown sticky stuff hhahah, ppl take this game way too seriously and do anything for low blows lol, allg

Off godae, u can't choose when ur born lol

satans let these reject kids be :D