LFC Clan/Team/Community

Izze

Hello everyone!

I recently began playing OSRS again, and have decided to continue to develop the pure I had started before I quit.

Here is a brief history of my pure clan experience. I first started a pure account some years ago and joined Pure Community looking for a group similar to myself. I joined one LPC (I forget the name) and eventually found Total Domination where I stayed until it closed. After Total Domination closed, I joined Ascendency, where I essentially spent the rest of my clanning days. Perhaps one of the best parts of that experience was the growth of 35 combat pures to competing in a 60-70 combat bracket with much success. 

I've noticed some changes in the pure community with my research on here and Zybez. Most notably that the pure clanning brackets are no where close to where they used to be. This isn't to be unexpected though. The community is probably older and more experienced. It wants to use ancients and overheads as opposed to adamant scimitars and fire bolt. This leads to my first two questions? What defines these brackets? Is there really a difference among them? 

Now to the meat and potatoes...

About my Account

51 combat

40 attack, 58 strength, 1 defence

65 range, 73 magic

15 prayer, 56 hitpoints

Direction of my Account

I have completed mithril gloves and avas accumulator. I believe I just need to finish Desert Treasure for ancients in terms of questing for gear/access. However, if I am missing something in the modern day please inform me. I believe I will finish devoted training at 50 attack, 80 strength, 80 range, and 82/85 magic. This is subject to change if my interest continues to grow or I find a more desirable route to pursue.

What am I looking for?

I am looking for a clan, team, or community that is here to have fun and not seriously compete in the community. If that is not you, I get that. I once was in your shoes. But I don't have the time that I used to. I want to be able to log in and out with no strings attached. I will not be able to meet your weekly requirements for forum posts. I will not be able to guarantee I can attend any trips in a week. I do enjoy this game, but the ability to walk away contributes to that enjoyment, and I have many other commitments outside of it. 

This may be problematic for your clan or team, and I get that. Some of your requirements are to prevent spies and all of that other nonsense. I am just looking to log in on a Thursday at 9 pm and two weeks later on Sunday at 11 am, and hit the wilderness for a hour or two. If you guys can provide that, I'd love to hear about your community!

Thanks in advance for your time spent reading this lengthy post. 

Welcome back! Shame you don't have much time to get properly involved again but there are some cool communities around you could check out fo'sure.

With your current stats and stat goals you would be looking to join an "xlpc" I've recently joined a xlpc called Chaotic on my lvl 50 & im loving it.

Here you will find some clan advertisements/information - https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/227-xlpc/

Welcome back! Shame you don't have much time to get properly involved again but there are some cool communities around you could check out fo'sure.

With your current stats and stat goals you would be looking to join an "xlpc" I've recently joined a xlpc called Chaotic on my lvl 50 & im loving it.

Here you will find some clan advertisements/information - https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/forum/227-xlpc/

The man got the perfect solution 4 u

• 3 weeks later...