Unbreakable vs Final Ownage Fullout

jay.

Fullout winner?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. who'd win

Arent you the clan who is acting like you're #1? #1 shouldn't be afraid for a fullout lmao

Plus you're not a 9 month old clan, we all know you have TLP's memberbase so shut up

Your declaration backfired so hard and you're all shook rn hahahaha

Right because MM was definitely #1 matched in preps and #1 in full outs back in the day. Lol. There's a huge difference

We're laughing at how petty you guys are at this point. How does a prep declaration get turned into a fullout on a fucking Wednesday lmaooo my job is done here

even half of your ml when your poor leadership declared would be a 70v70 which my friend holydreams countered with thank u for your time maybe u shouldn't' declare if your clan is slumping O,o

Everyone knows the only reason Fo decided to declare those kind of opts at the very last second (after participating in that broccolied "embargo" with eop) was because they had just gotten a truckload of Ragelympus closing into them. They're intentionally trying to set opts that they know UB will struggle to reach because all their new members makes them able to pull ridiculously high, even in the middle of the week. 

Disappointed, was looking forward to a sick 50v50 prep like they've given everyone else. Maybe in a couple months when their hype from the mass join has died down and their pulls have normalized.

People won't want to miss a fullout so they'll do everything in their power to make it lol

120 ML + invites + ex-tlp invites and 2 weeks notice seems very doable but obviously it's not gonna happen so w/e

yep lets invite 50 people so we can fullout foc with half our clan when u wont even prep us lmfa0000000

we won btw check declarations

you had 30 apps like a month ago, how terrible is your clan that you can't hold onto these members...

talkin big for a clan that jus had doom and rage close into them lmfa0000

even half of your ml when your poor leadership declared would be a 70v70 which my friend holydreams countered with thank u for your time maybe u shouldn't' declare if your clan is slumping O,o

its actually 40% of the ml minimum which would mean a 56v56 all u have to do is post ur ML buddy tell ur leader that

excited to close the 3rd clan youve joined in a row

Right because MM was definitely #1 matched in preps and #1 in full outs back in the day. Lol. There's a huge difference

We're laughing at how petty you guys are at this point. How does a prep declaration get turned into a fullout on a fucking Wednesday lmaooo my job is done here

I'm laughing on how you dropped from a 145 to 115 ml and still can't pull 70 on a regular basis to weekends lmfao

For example, EoP has a ~70 active members ml and is pulling about 50, 60s while you are pulling the same with a +45

Must feel rly bad to be in ub rn lol

ubs declaration in a tdlr picture format

853e83b36db5c203ddb5bae55ded33ad.png

934c54252c22b1e9ebc1737ea1ccf9aa.jpg

holydreams' elite tactic of waiting for a clan to close into him to respond to the declaration after 2 weeks in picture format :P

853e83b36db5c203ddb5bae55ded33ad.png

speaking of, if he doesn't change his f2p counter (which he probably should, considering Slush has already said that if UB don't agree to the fullout the opts will default to 40% of the smaller ml as per the rules) he's going to take another auto loss by the same rule, should probably tell him that xD

Shouldn't flame UB's "poor leadership" when your own can't even game the system properly, should really learn the rules before trying to pull a fast one.

Congratulations on your victory @

I'm laughing on how you dropped from a 145 to 115 ml and still can't pull 70 on a regular basis to weekends lmfao

For example, EoP has a ~70 active members ml and is pulling about 50, 60s while you are pulling the same with a +45

Must feel rly bad to be in ub rn lol

i didn't read anything you just wrote but keep quoting me dude

yep lets invite 50 people so we can fullout foc with half our clan when u wont even prep us lmfa0000000

we won btw check declarations

talkin big for a clan that jus had doom and rage close into them lmfa0000

completely avoided the fact that those 30 apps you had just bailed because you have a dreadful community