Who will take COTM?

slushpuppy

72 members have voted

1. 1. Who will take COTM?

• Fatality
    • Unbreakable

notice how this "era" is only dead since you spastics tried bending the rules to suit yourselves? it was thriving a month ago lmfao

Wouldn't have had to if you weren't starving which is the most justin beiber strategy you can possibly execute on a game we play for fun

Wouldn't have had to if you weren't starving which is the most justin beiber strategy you can possibly execute on a game we play for fun

waaaahhhh my clan ub is an irrelevant tlp parody clan and has no history pls bend rules sharkbrew. waaaaah this community is dead now omgf waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

me big cri ub

waaaahhhh my clan ub is an irrelevant tlp parody clan and has no history pls bend rules sharkbrew. waaaaah this community is dead now omgf waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

me big cri ub

I don't give a fuck lmfao I got bigger things to do than worry about Runescape clan politics, you just seem bit angry you're little technique didn't work neither did It work when Jamz did it on rsps lfmaofmoa

I don't give a fuck lmfao I got bigger things to do than worry about Runescape clan politics, you just seem bit angry you're little technique didn't work neither did It work when Jamz did it on rsps lfmaofmoa

waaaah i just cried on a runescape community forum and now im saying i dont care waaaaah im big cri bb