BV Chokeslams the XLPC scene ft OB, Bt, POP

Don Elmir

Hes a slave and your Hassans hoe other slaves Elmir can also be found over at BV just dont open youve closed BV/EV 20+ times and you kicked your own leader/founder from your clan last time something is clearly not going right.

Sk used to wear our capes lmfaooo sk might have been the most dog brown sticky stuff clan to ever open yall peaked at 45pull in 2 years not to mention vt godbless btw get a new mic broke fuck loll

Sk used to wear our capes lmfaooo sk might have been the most dog brown sticky stuff clan to ever open yall peaked at 45pull in 2 years not to mention vt godbless btw get a new mic broke fuck loll

MAD and ive got a new mic ty :P obviously forgot how Hassan used to beg in our ts and the times you put on our cape too :P gl opening youll do good for a couple months before ye you reach the inevitable and close.

quote if mad it took me 30seconds to get ranked the highest rank in your clan wiith server admin in teamspeak to thats something Envy slaves have to work years for before daddy hassan rewards them wahahaha.

MAD and ive got a new mic ty :P obviously forgot how Hassan used to beg in our ts and the times you put on our cape too :P gl opening youll do good for a couple months before ye you reach the inevitable and close.

quote if mad it took me 30seconds to get ranked the highest rank in your clan wiith server admin in teamspeak to thats something Envy slaves have to work years for before daddy hassan rewards them wahahaha.

I joined ur brown sticky stuffty 187 clan and you begged me to be the warlord, pipe the fuck down you ugly ass rat.

i can give u sum rsgp to buy yourself a new mic.. im pretty sure nobody wanna hear your cancer mic LMFAO. 

Yeah bro def or of you wanna do pub off CLW you can trust us not to post it we don't need any attention like these other kids lol helps your quality

you act like rp quality is some hot brown sticky stuff LMFAO!!! yall were getting dicked down 4 all fights vs us today till those starburst kids crash LMFAO to claim a win

Your an Envy slave loool youve slaved for Envy/BV for years to earn a low rank. 

Must feel bad being a rank in that clan knowing Hassan auto ranks people like me in 20seconds when they ask for member xD

Aaron i'm sorry I love you but you were Council on EV

i can give u sum rsgp to buy yourself a new mic.. im pretty sure nobody wanna hear your cancer mic LMFAO. 

you act like rp quality is some hot brown sticky stuff LMFAO!!! yall were getting dicked down 4 all fights vs us today till those starburst kids crash LMFAO to claim a win

look bby u never dicked us down once today ,  your clan is a disgrace to the xlpc scene. already bringing 80s and high 70s.  how you feel to get slapped by a clan under 70cb ? right now bv is trash., 

don't mention my clan in ur topic, yes we go out but we do p2p every single day along with a prep or inners

Do the xLPCs really go out in p2p with no overheads? Doubt

pineapple definitely goes on pizza

Blasphemy

i think we should reopen Fearless brother

Bv existed before dog brown sticky stuff fs lmfao stay mad 2k16 clanner

look bby u never dicked us down once today , your clan is a disgrace to the xlpc scene. already bringing 80s and high 70s. how you feel to get slapped by a clan under 70cb ? right now bv is trash.,

Ur black irl lolllll

Bv existed before dog brown sticky stuff fs lmfao stay mad 2k16 clanner

Ur black irl lolllll

Big Meat, on 28 Jul 2017 - 09:22 AM, said:snapback.png

Bv had t47 10years ago when u were 7 tannie boy

Bv had t47 since 09 broccoli 

nice math broccoli 

gj braindead kid

no wonder bv envy close every single time l0l0l0l

Grats, glad to see BV re opening, most people in RP have jobs so we go out a bit later hopefully see you then or just like me or Ryan on SB TS to set up a prep

Pull it out, are you going to join bv now lmfao. Stay brown sticky stuff