Founders of the 1 def era??

Salsos 5hed

I would like to know how did this scene come to life? All these hpcs fucked the pure community with 30 def and came back to their senses.

I've been hearing that Misfits was the clan that introduced the 1 def no cbt cap in October 2016.

Is it really them who founded this era or was it another community or just many things allowed it to happen?

Well from what I've been hearing props to MF

Thanks for the recognition.

I brought up the idea to @@Woonskep in august 2016 and I had the time to form MF in October. We started off as a p2p pking clan being very strict on our Def cap. Unlike lpcs at the time they had a 75 combat cap and didn't want to fight us because of our higher lvls. So we ended up fighting other active p2p clans at the time that weren't 1-4 def like Dmk, Clan X. In which a month later RD and AAO opened in our new scene and got it more spotlight.

Nah its just the lpc scene back then that was healthy without mains and 1 def in general. Foe deciced as first hpc clan to move down to the 1 def scene and the others followed.

the f2p scene was crawling with mains and rockman lol. As well SF allowed 25 def aka your leader

around late 2016 the lpc bracket was pretty braindead, was only like, fearless, invictus, envy(?) vanquish, terror, and then like 4 clans that kept merging and closing every week . doom and misfits opened and i dont have the dates on those but this was end of summer/early fall of 2016 that doom/fs/mf/iv/sf were the 'established' lpcs -in regards to hpcs at the time it was total aids. cp pulled 100 with mostly mains, eop pulled high with mostly mains, foc was dead until their community anniversary, ub/rage/sup/op we all pulled low as well. low as in like, 30's average. come november time op moved down to lpc bracket, ub maybe a few weeks later we had talked to apex/rage at the time and neither wanted to budge but we said fuck it anyway, which resulted in cd going lpc again, rage/apex/sup followed suit, and then foe/eop afterwards come decemberish i believe. 

I wouldn't give credit to one person, people generally got over themselves and realized hpc had come to an end

around late 2016 the lpc bracket was pretty braindead, was only like, fearless, invictus, envy(?) vanquish, terror, and then like 4 clans that kept merging and closing every week . doom and misfits opened and i dont have the dates on those but this was end of summer/early fall of 2016 that doom/fs/mf/iv/sf were the 'established' lpcs -in regards to hpcs at the time it was total aids. cp pulled 100 with mostly mains, eop pulled high with mostly mains, foc was dead until their community anniversary, ub/rage/sup/op we all pulled low as well. low as in like, 30's average. come november time op moved down to lpc bracket, ub maybe a few weeks later we had talked to apex/rage at the time and neither wanted to budge but we said fuck it anyway, which resulted in cd going lpc again, rage/apex/sup followed suit, and then foe/eop afterwards come decemberish i believe. 

I wouldn't give credit to one person, people generally got over themselves and realized hpc had come to an end

This pretty much. 

Nah its just the lpc scene back then that was healthy without mains and 1 def in general. Foe deciced as first hpc clan to move down to the 1 def scene and the others followed.

Doom was the first hpc clan to get bullied down to the lpc scene while eop/foe were the last hpc clans to move down

Doom was the first hpc clan to get bullied down to the lpc scene while eop/foe were the last hpc clans to move down

they were the first to get bullied out of lpc - and the first to get beaten into closure upon our move down to lpc lmfao. 

too bad zeniths anniversary just happened to be eops first trip as an lpc, especially after aiding fi and flaming us. also too bad that foe didn't go out until a week later so we had free reign on them  :rolleyes:

This pretty much

they were the first to get bullied out of lpc - and the first to get beaten into closure upon our move down to lpc lmfao. 

too bad zeniths anniversary just happened to be eops first trip as an lpc, especially after aiding fi and flaming us. also too bad that foe didn't go out until a week later so we had free reign on them  :rolleyes:

Heh CD closed Doom lol

Fuck this 1 def scene man, Beta clans are just afraid of adamant armour.

Only beta cucks need def to to compete and not die

misfits

then rage and foe moved down and every1 followed them

Lol wut, Rage and Foe were some of the last :P

Doom, CD, Olympus etc. all made the move before them, Doom and CD were the only relevant clans in the 2K17 LPC scene till the HPC legacies (EoP, Foe, Fi etc) moved down

This pretty much

Heh CD closed Doom lol

Doom, CD, Olympus etc. all made the move before them, Doom and CD were the only relevant clans in the 2K17 LPC scene till the HPC legacies (EoP, Foe, Fi etc) moved down

talking about the relevant clans

bitch i made this 1def era

This pretty much

Heh CD closed Doom lol

watsay cd is 1 server. talking about relevance?