Rag

Kim

Not going to write a graphic novel but you seriously need help irl if you waste your time ragging a clan and you're not even in a clan yourself. That brown sticky stuff is mental and could never understand why people waste thier time doing that when they could do other productive things.

There is full cc of raggers ragging that has locs from fi of all pure clans. They use their teamcapes sometimes aswell.

Kids who legit have nothing to do in their spare time but make people raise their blood pressure, it's hilarious to do & watch whenever it's not you but when it is you on the other hand it breaks people lmfao

imo it's like these 10+ hour return wars holy justin beiber go outside or go to bed

I've been permed since 2014, not once did I care, it never stopped me from pking, I always went elsewhere or I scouted on another account and tele in when I see somebody to attack. Then when I got bored of pking I'd get told I got "cleared" xD. Or going back to 2015/16 I'd get spec transfers on ancient mace + tb tangle and kill them for +1s, got a few ags's from that, many d scims from @Stacking, 100% worth. Got to the point when he came back with msb and addy arrows instead of dscims lel.

Learn from your mistakes, it gets to the ragger when you start winning by losing. :)

& for trips, I just used other accounts.