Bad Timing Closing Topic

PICwarior381

q89nZn2.png

The First of August 2017 BT is Officialy Closing !

I want to say thank you to all the clans for giving us action and kept this scene alive and I wish you all the best of luck for the future and I hope you keep this scene alive !

I want to say thank you to Ascent for being our best rivals and without us, the XLPC scene will be nowhere to be found !

Unfortunately the officials are really busy and can't be active anymore and for the respect of our members we decided to just close the clan.

So ye it was an amazing run, we had our ups and downs, but we always fought trought it. 

For more than 6 months we saw all the clans closing and merging but we kept our members, kept rebuilding and still competing and still kicking ass !!

Our quality improved so much, we started as a masser clan and then build a proper quality clan.

We improved that much that we were able to compete against some LPC clan such as: Intense Redemption and Envy.

So ye I'm going to keep this really short so I'm going to end here.

SHOUTOUTS:

To our beautiful Bad Timing Members you guys made us one of the best clan and I want to say thank you for being such loyal members since day one !

Our members and ranks:

Black

Byron

Sparty

Cane

Colt

Vinnie

BT whip

ZOIC

Gucci

Amaury

Whippedit