Juicy Presents 'Fatality VETERAN BOARDS+MORE' LMFAO brown sticky stuffTERS

Juicy

@@Tannie this guys trying to copy you, please kyp this broccoli

on the real though, we've leaked fatalitys leaderboards so many times and it's always the same topics/replies. at this point we may as well just re-post them every time we get into a rivalry with fi since they can't seem to work it out.

juicy man wtf i like you and all but seriously, you got kicked for crying because you didnt get council ..... why is it that big of a deal to you. and also you flame and troll too much to be a council im sorry, u gotta get ur brown sticky stuff together if u actually want to strive towards that. ur a great member but this is fucking pathetic. get ur brown sticky stuff together man. take care bro hope you end up somewhere good, im gonna miss u in ts

Which day? We had 70 Saturday and 65 Sunday lol

I know you hate eop but denying fact is pretty laughable

eop tries to bring us down by telling us we have 30 pulls when we they & you know otherwice, they say that brown sticky stuff daily. if theres one clan with propaganda and lies it is the clan you are in. no offence but you can't really bring that up honestly

some1 buy these pls itll be the best decision you ever made! 

17 wasnt able to show 100m ingame :/

btw we got ur irl image lol so u better behave boy. if u decide to act like a kid and flame us we can just share ur picture lol

skillya stay out of this forums dude, if u tryna dox, then do it rightnow? since my irl's already have been on here for multiple times and i still dont give a damn? :)