Wilderness Clan Of The Month - July

Kimitation

Abusing a broken system. Lower tier clans can set up fights because clans want free loot.

Broken system? Query B-ryan, Jordon or Zee on irc.

I asked your members if you guys were down and they replied "we are a clanwars clan" lol

U won COTM (and i even made the sig for you) BECAUSE the system was broken so please no criticism about systems being broken lol

we have nearly 20 topics about of pking throughout the month while you got most of your points by *NOT* prepping lol

Gz tho spread love not hate babygirl

Abusing a broken system. Lower tier clans can set up fights because clans want free loot.

How is this a broken system?

Please enlighten us!

Compared to your COTM award we had multiple events going (a HUGE list of PKRI's and midweeks where UB was nowhere to be seen)

You only had a few preps and won the award because other clans had this embargo and starving going on.

Talking about a broken system huh.

Curious how things are going to be for UB now that the rules for COTM have been changed.

As for the lower tier, your clans slump went harder then we ever had.

I wouldnt suggest that Misfits is a lower tier clan knowing we pull 2x your ops the past few weeks.

Yeah u can thank @@B-ryan for unbreakables gfx and kiss the mans' feet! 

Broken system? Query B-ryan, Jordon or Zee on irc.

I asked your members if you guys were down and they replied "we are a clanwars clan" lol

U won COTM (and i even made the sig for you) BECAUSE the system was broken so please no criticism about systems being broken lol

we have nearly 20 topics about of pking throughout the month while you got most of your points by *NOT* prepping lol

Gz tho spread love not hate babygirl

Didn't read lol

Misfits is truly the best wilderness clan. Crazy to see a newly established community started from scratch going this far. This clan isn't a brown sticky stuffty remake of a previous, they're all newly dudes that came together to create this masterpiece of a community

damn on point bro