what clan do you respect the most

CorruptPures

False, i do recall you guys accepting tristin from CP who had 31 defence  :ph34r: . When Zu needs a +1 they will accept anything.

On topic, probably Ascent, they play the game there own way and don't get involved in childish arguments on these forums.

He wasn't 31 when he apped the first time around. We made an exception when he returned... here: http://clan-zu.com/community/index.php?/topic/1621-declined-mike-ps-apparoonie/

Respect:

Zu - Never done any of that ddosing, bringing mains bs

S - """"

Fi - """", even when they've had to deal with sv, cp and eop doing it they still stick to their principles

Lt- """", always up for a fight whether it's in clw or in the wild, no matter the opts

Bv - """", they're cute

adonlike:

Cp - Mains, def, most of their members are broccolied and their ranks are clutching at straws

eop - propaganda, mains, some def, hacking and supposed ddosing etc

rd - heavily reliant on opts, been ddosing our ts for the past few weeks, fucking pathetic, bring a few mains (seen loads on their p2p trips)

S - propaganda

Respect:

Zu - Never done any of that ddosing, bringing mains bs

Fi - """", even when they've had to deal with sv, cp and eop doing it they still stick to their principles

If you don't think Fi have ever ddosed or brought mains, then it shows how new you are.

Fi in 2012 probably had more mains than any pure clan in history, their HC literally made a main clan to help them and they would pull 40 and loiter around Fi all trip sniping all their fights in Fi capes.

most: none

least: probably eop, worst matched clan of all time. even bv are better than them lmao

Image[http://s8.postimg.org/46n7lld4l/lt1.png] blocked. Upload At Approved hosts

Lt.ts3dns.com | Community | Leettactics CC

Confident in our newly-founded matched capability, we asked Cp for a F2P prep. With most of our members hyped for the week off class, we went out with a strong 29 Spartans, determined to bring home a win. We did just that.

xcfJhYR.png

Toxics PoV:

Martys PoV:

uploading

052MfbR.gif

sWpZUdr.png

LT Starting: 24

CP Starting: 24

LT Ending: 15

CP Ending: 0

0ol78PL.png

LT Starting: 22

CP Starting: 22

LT Ending: 14

g36zc2O.png

LT Starting: 19

CP Starting: 19

LT Ending: 11

052MfbR.gif

Interested in joining Leet Tactics?

lt-rs.com

#Leet-Tactics on SwiftIRC

If you don't think Fi have ever ddosed or brought mains, then it shows how new you are.

Fi in 2012 probably had more mains than any pure clan in history, their HC literally made a main clan to help them and they would pull 40 and loiter around Fi all trip sniping all their fights in Fi capes.

Seeing as the only clans i mentioned are clans open in 07 i'm OBVIOUSLY referring to on 07. Why do i constantly see accusations and have first hand proof of eop ddosing but never hear a whisper about fi getting involved in that pish?

False, i do recall you guys accepting tristin from CP who had 31 defence  :ph34r: . When Zu needs a +1 they will accept anything.

On topic, probably Ascent, they play the game there own way and don't get involved in childish arguments on these forums.

it's absolutely hilarious and ironic that on top of accepting zack into S you have now allowed Allen to app lmfaooooooo

Seeing as the only clans i mentioned are clans open in 07 i'm OBVIOUSLY referring to on 07. Why do i constantly see accusations and have first hand proof of eop ddosing but never hear a whisper about fi getting involved in that pish?

I dunno man I guess when our TS/forums gets ddosed (or at least an attempted DDOS) nearly every day we're doing it to ourselves!