[5x SHARKBREW CLAN OF THE MONTH CHAMPION] UNBREAKABLE SATURDAY - foc BODIED x2 + cd MURDERED

UB Public Relations

this is hilarious

bsers basically kyp your entire clan in your own thread

one minute you were all making all kinds of threats(acting like ub are anything more than a bunch of dweebs lol), next minute, bsers shows up and now you claim you want to move on

@@Brandon, you're one to talk lol, your clan history is only about 2 years long yet you've been in 20 different clans ya reject

this is hilarious

one minute you were all making all kinds of threats(acting like ub are anything more than a bunch of dweebs lol), next minute, bsers shows up and now you claim you want to move on

@@Brandon, you're one to talk lol, your clan history is only about 2 years long yet you've been in 20 different clans ya reject

More like 10 years but yeah no idea who you are either must have started in 2k17

If i remember correctly I killed all the previous clans you been in so far so nothing you say is relevant

Na buddy I helped kill my previous clans with ub :) CD has no effect on any clan stay competing for last place with your irrelevant clan you need mains to try and compete and got perfected by us at 13 ports LOL

this is hilarious

if u wanna bang bro say the words bro 

show up homie u think im scared of ur cauliflower ass envy-esque clan?