wasup

ZULU Warrior

What is your real life name?

Jordan
What are your hobbies?

Picking up girls at starbucks is my main hobby

Do A little investing irl been in it for 3 years.

surfing, havn't really been able to surf for awhile tied up with work and picking up girls from starbucks

golfing, probably one of my favorite things to do.
What is your RuneScape history?

been playing since i was 8 years old im now 22 years old wtf, dont judge me. quit for a couple years after eoc came out. I tried to make a comeback on osrs but got tired of making new accounts so i quit again... couple friends from work got me back into this damn game. i can already feel my outside life being taken away by runescape and now that rs mobile is coming out i think i might get back into it! i've been a pure from the time i started rs. its just something about this community i really like. first clan i was ever in. MG massing in the center of the GE until we pulled up on anyone in the wildy. moved to EOP  i think i was with them for a year or so. till i got hacked made a new account and went to NME loved this community it had good leadership and strong people. Once NME closed I went to FI until eoc came out.
What are your goals for your RuneScape account?

right now i want to get my cashpile up and then start working on my combat stats and passive skills. I think im going to stay to myself until i feel i have enough time for a clan I dont want to burden anyone with inactivity. I like a strong clan that knows how to fight together and work good with eachother. so if i do join that is what i'll be looking for.
What clan are you in?

nope
Anything else:

I'm Glad to have stepped foot inside the SharkBrew i went to purewarfare site but last recent post i saw was in 2013. How is the pure community doing in osrs?