Hey BV, You Want T47? Prep For It.

Syracuse

no no no... im tryna say chaotic smoked them in a prep and so did "DP" random 308 pkers i gathered and called for to smoke these tomatos lmfao... BV dies for team-47 kid. dont say 40 when u gonna have 30 invites lmfao.

And I'm 99.9% sure chaotic would dog walk you in a prep also mate. Can't use overs, def, or have +opts there.

Dies for team 47 but wasn't you just envy 2 months ago, so did you die for that cape also???

Kiss me big fella

LOOOOOOOOOOL 40 MIN? YO KIDDO you cant even pull 20 why say 40 LOL? btw DP prepped you and smoked u 2x i aint even scared LMFAO. just hand it over lmfao no need to demoralize you in a prep R0FL.

Then you should have 0 problem prepping us 40min? for the cape

GL BV fight us for the t47 cape if u aint too pussy we already got 2 preps setup tues/wed if your looking to get smoked later on hmu!

No prep needed we'll just close you instead :)

all these scared bv kids wont even prep a masser clan for their cape l0l

Mfw even outburst is backing h8 right now, Yo BV stop being a bunch of bitch ass niggas and prep for the cape, even tho BV usually last about 2 weeks @@Syracuse & @ , if they do pussy out, you only gotta deal with the same cape brown sticky stuff for about two-three weeks.

Hassan is shaking in his sandals Bc of h8 clan

No prep needed we'll just close you instead :)

Scared to lose? Rip

Mfw even outburst is backing h8 right now, Yo BV stop being a bunch of bitch ass niggas and prep for the cape, even tho BV usually last about 2 weeks @@Syracuse & @ , if they do pussy out, you only gotta deal with the same cape brown sticky stuff for about two-three weeks.

Hassan is shaking in his sandals Bc of h8 clan

No one likes BV. Speak up and prep hate @