Ah Boo

Hello, "Sharkbrew" and "Visitors" my name is -Harrison T. Holt- or feel free to cal me by my Rsn: Ah Boo or by Rsn: Perpsi.

Time zone: GMT/U.S Central

I'm a 21 year old from Southern Texas and THE founder of "Perpetual Suffering" tag: (#perp) a 1def pure clan, among-st three other Co-Owners Rsn: Zane NZ Rsn: HIT EM and owner Rsn: nh saphaxous. We used to be members that of clan Purepks, but as of recent events the clan was abandoned, thus resulting in the collapse of clan Purepks

After the collapse of Purepks and me already in the process of making a new clan, three other members and I sought out to salvage and save that of what we could from Purepks and begin too build from what we could save. In no time, a new clan rapidly emerged, giving birth to clan "Perpetual Suffering." With this new clan of ours, steadily continue to grow bigger and stronger, our goals and standards of what we expect as a clan have not changed!

We strive to become one of the most respectedwell structuredorganized and trusted clans in RuneScape, while also meeting the needs and wants that of our clan members, in ways everyone can agree on and benefit from!

Feel free to Pm for any questions you may have!

-Founder of Perpetual Suffering

Ah Boo