So someone just pm'd me

puppyslush

Even if this is true, they were spamming irl names of my members last Friday during our prep. I have friends in sv some are cool, But bringing irl in game is cancer, we don't need this

That's ur fault for letting eop members go to ur prep lmao? You know what they leaked from each other so you know brown sticky stuff will happen to you if u aid eop especially in that scummy way.

That's ur fault for letting eop members go to ur prep lmao? You know what they leaked from each other so you know brown sticky stuff will happen to you if u aid eop especially in that scummy way.

sv won't dare take things out of game at this point, especially with eop  :rolleyes:

ur right u posting that irl picture thread in public really showed them bro. 

It showed everyone what kind of ugly downies there are in eop and if they flame about anything i just keep seeing all those faces LMAO

i'd post yours for the community to laugh at but id rather not get this account permed also. so we'll just laugh at your voice

one of the many reasons nobody wants to join Fatality

i'd post yours for the community to laugh at but id rather not get this account permed also. so we'll just laugh at your voice

one of the many reasons nobody wants to join Fatality

Lmao now you think im Couck. If he cared that video would be down already don't ya think ? Fatality killed eop for so many years and foe when you were in it you should calm down

LMFAO SV BENDING THE KNEE U FUCKING DOGS LOOOOOOOOOOOL BEGGING TO COME BACK TO SB HAHAHHAHAHA U FUCKING PSUSIES HAHAHAHAHA @@Kattri @@Elve @@Buky @ @ @@Kiwis @@Acid @ @@Droopy

u literally have a kid and are posting on a runescape community site

btw instead of slaving for a runescape clan, why dont u focus on ur life and more importantly ur child LOL

Lmao now you think im Couck. If he cared that video would be down already don't ya think ? Fatality killed eop for so many years and foe when you were in it you should calm down

it's always the same story with you, emotional dog can't even admit it's you despite the entire community knowing so. always nice to see you back down though, lizard

dons my nigga

bruh moni been in doom for the longest time then eop for the longest time and he leaves people make a big deal its his choice lol

its funny because my 3 weeks in eop i got captain and his months in eop got him elite

xd