what introduced to pure clanning

mcmickey12

my irl friends asked me to make a trio pures with them and I was down after they showed me some twin on video... think it was the boomer twins or some brown sticky stuff ? Idk that was like 10 years ago now, didn't join any actual pure clans until old school came out

ah yes boomer and ham twins

ot: made a brown sticky stuffty unquested 60 attack pure with my mate in like late 06 pked on it with him and we joined small unknown teams until i got perm muted on it around the time wildy was removed and quit playing on it lol then i saw dbow rushing voider vids when craters came out and made a level 72 dbower and played that till i got perm muted too and gave it to a mate and then i made my first fully quested 60 attack pure and joined zenith early 2008 i believe which was my first real pure clan and just haven't done anything else since then but pure clanning lol it was just too addicting

Vops vs aps

v0p vs aps vs pinkies

Saw mayhem makers vid in like 2009 and joined in 2010

Lmao i probably was here

i was leader of v0p with o0 trues 0o and archuh lel, my rsn was flyff 0wns and g0ld3n pk3rs. I used to wake up fucking early to mass for like 3 hours huehuehue justin beiber I was 9 years old too LOL