Outburst Skullfucks Bloody Vikings 30v40 [PERFECTED IN WILDERNESS]

Broxxx

dude you got perfected in 30v40 you shouldn't even be on sharkbrew right now go recruit

You had H8's help and Was out-pulled?, back to Varrock east bank to recruit peasant. Btw recruiting in other places than edge doesn't mean we can't see you.

thanks for showing us how easily u get triggered lmao this weekend will be fun (for us)

You could never have me triggered l0l. But foreal though Kinse gtfo quoting and talking smack ingame. 10Heads have no right, take a couple steps back like your hairline and we good. And yes ofc it's going to be fun for you guys.. your clan is full of potato mashers, and we have what you guys want.. the D.

You had H8's help and Was out-pulled?, back to Varrock east bank to recruit peasant. Btw recruiting in other places than edge doesn't mean we can't see you.

You could never have me triggered l0l. But foreal though Kinse gtfo quoting and talking smack ingame. 10Heads have no right, take a couple steps back like your hairline and we good. And yes ofc it's going to be fun for you guys.. your clan is full of potato mashers, and we have what you guys want.. the D.

Wait did you just say we had H8's help are you fucking broccolied?

Ah it seems @@Enza needs to go back to edge and slave recruit being up 10 opts isn't working out for you is it heh.

Hey keep bumping my topic for me you dumb slave awkward mute thanks bby.

literally none of that made sense l0000000000l

Wait did you just say we had H8's help are you fucking broccolied?

Ah it seems @@Enza needs to go back to edge and slave recruit being up 10 opts isn't working out for you is it heh.

Hey keep bumping my topic for me you dumb slave awkward mute thanks bby.

You're so justin beiber, back at it with the "mute" insult when i was in your clan a week and didn't want to talk to retards. Back to google for insults though, you're kinda bad at this.. You get cooked every topic stop trying to comeback. You know you've lost at life when you accept the fact that you look like Stuart little irl. 

tumblr_op9r4k8wuJ1vfdr29o1_400.gif

You're so justin beiber, back at it with the "mute" insult when i was in your clan a week and didn't want to talk to retards. Back to google for insults though, you're kinda bad at this.. You get cooked every topic stop trying to comeback. You know you've lost at life when you accept the fact that you look like Stuart little irl. 

Im so justin beiber hmmm yes back at it with the mute cause your're a dumb mute. We get cooked every topic? I don't think so bro make sure you watch the video. You call me justin beiber when you say i look like Stuart Little are you trying to be funny or are you broccolied keep bumping my topics for me weird fuck.

better caller then you anyday lmao pipe down kid 

How do you explain him calling down 10 opts over you getting perfected being up 10 opts?