Chaotics Quickie Friday

Duval

21d83065bcd2c82375c8590e2a774364.png

Gathered up the troops for a quickie hit on ATL who was picking on some of my lower leveled members. Knowing they only had around 14 we sounded the horns and matched the pull and cleaned them up without losing a single person. Also heard Sf and Ob was fighting at w16 Ca, sniped any color cape that came in our sights bc we aren't racists and we hate every color cape the same!

* watch towards the end as we nut slap control back to lumby l0l *

Sorry for the crash but it was a little pay back for last sunday ob <3

829f9fa2f1f9fcbbdb3a7e810ab52d1d.png

@@Kanicus

Pov

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S06m4KzVUUg&feature=youtu.be

Gf duval hope you learned ur lesson

what lesson would that be? oh are you talking about you raging and rushing us while we ran and laughed. :)

justin beiber.

yeah thats what ur ts sounded like when u got analed by outburst lol

what lesson would that be? oh are you talking about you raging and rushing us while we ran and laughed. :)

Idk why ur piping up. You pulled 15 for pkri planned a week ago. We pulled double ur opts... We won by default. Atleast Outburst could pull and 

give us some action there.

id suggest not rushing a clan with 2x ur opts lol

its just runescape bro. losing 15k does not bother me or my clan, we are rich and get blumpkins while we kill klens :)

Idk why ur piping up. You pulled 15 for pkri planned a week ago. We pulled double ur opts... We won by default. Atleast Outburst could pull and 

give us some action there.

lot of people are on vacation and i myself was busy with irl stuff at last minute, please shut up because you know and i know who would win in a matched fight.

Talk brown sticky stuff when you can pull past 10 outside of your officials that you aren't doing drop partys of 40m l0l. You didnt even have 40 left on your trip when you were dropping the 40m for. 

broccoli it was great taking the dick people learn differently but ill tell you one thing. Once the combats are the same it'll be a different story believe me. #1 p2p kings :) 

Talk brown sticky stuff when you can pull past 10 outside of your officials that you aren't doing drop partys of 40m l0l. You didnt even have 40 left on your trip when you were dropping the 40m for. 

broccoli it was great taking the dick people learn differently but ill tell you one thing. Once the combats are the same it'll be a different story believe me. #1 p2p kings :)

i could of been honest and told everyone you was pming us to help you fight outburst and feeding mak ur locs (how we knew when and where to hit) bc you was getting carroted.  :popcorn:

@

i could of been honest and told everyone you was pming us to help you fight outburst and feeding mak ur locs (how we knew when and where to hit) bc you was getting carroted.  :popcorn:

@

Helping?  we were bold enough to let you have some action for 10 people. Thats what happened broccoli it wasn't that i pm'd him saying " hit ob only" but for that kind of response i'll let you sit in your mass spot with 10 & end with nothing broccoli. Enjoy your 50th closure no wonder there's so many versions.