UNBREAKABLE #1 F2P SATURDAY - cd slammed, foc completely irrelevant

UB Public Relations

Yo arent you that broccoli with max total level? the fuck are you on about LOL

Not to mention that the reason you "dont play" is because SV is dead as fuck, you were hoping that their hype would last when you joined them, but it didnt quite work out did it?

Nope I actually stopped caring about this game long before I joined sv but good try dude

Mfw UB barking a lot now they pull after months of being low tier, kids get amnesia quick on the brew ;)

invites/Zeke is ex-SV?? L00l fuck up broccoli

This excuse has been added to the excuse generator; your input has been greatly appreciated!

Poor sv guys turnin homosexual aswell rip

You don't turn potato masher you silly goose, didn't they teach you anything  :P  :wub: !?!

Lol depending on sv to pull somewhat over 50, u r dead af lmfaoooo

C u next time when u dont kiss each others lips and u r alone with a pull of 40 lol

So 3 SV members is 'depending'? Based on your logic UB also 'depend' on TLP, NME and Epidemic, since a lot of ex-members of those clans are in UB. It makes no sense to use that excuse. People join clans.. you can't stop it. Just like members of certain clains joined CD. Just like a lot of Rage and Doom members joined Foe recently after their closure. You can't stop that process. Besides.. there's a difference between a handful of people joining your clan (whom previously belonged to the same clan) and/or 40% or more of a clan joining your clan. Without those 3 SV, UB would've pulled 62~ max, with on average 59~ people online during the whole trip. You still had the advantage number wise, so I don't see why you'd bring this up. Be glad UB are providing you with action with similar opts. That's what the game is about in the end: having fun, if you're not having fun, then what are you and your members fighting for? Judging by the rants you, and other CD members, have posted on this topic so far I'd say you didn't have as much fun as you'd like us to believe, otherwise you wouldn't make such a big deal of those few (ex-)SV members. That's how most humans work; trying to find excuses for their failures (how little they may be), usually exaggerating when they do. You seem to be doing just that. I would still like to wish you a great sunday!

So 3 SV members is 'depending'? Based on your logic UB also 'depend' on TLP, NME and Epidemic, since a lot of ex-members of those clans are in UB. It makes no sense to use that excuse. People join clans.. you can't stop it. Just like members of certain clains joined CD. Just like a lot of Rage and Doom members joined Foe recently after their closure. You can't stop that process. Besides.. there's a difference between a handful of people joining your clan (whom previously belonged to the same clan) and/or 40% of a clan joining your clan. Without those 3 SV, UB would've pulled 62~ max, with on average 59~ people online during the whole trip. You still had the advantage number wise, so I don't see why you'd bring this up. Be glad UB are providing you with action with similar opts. That's what the game is about in the end: having fun, if you're not having fun, then what are you and your members fighting for? Judging by the rants you, and other CD members, have posted on this topic so far I'd say you didn't have as much fun as you'd like us to believe, otherwise you wouldn't make such a big deal of those few (ex-)SV members. That's how most humans work; trying to find excuses for their failures, usually exaggerating when they do. You seem to be doing just that. I would still like to wish you a great sunday!

didnt read but you indeed got fucking dicked lol

didnt read but you indeed got fucking dicked lol

Expected (I bet you still read everything though :);):P:D:lol:) ;)! Elementary, and high school must've been hell for you, reading all those words! Thanks for the free bump and have a nice week  :wub:! Better luck next time CD!