Outburst Saturday Smoking BV FT. 1v3

exzrts

88FRnyf.png

Community | Outburst Rs

Today Outburst massed up 45 Panthers to dick Bloody Vagina on their opening trip. Despite Bloody Vagina having the most opts today they had to rely on Rampiss and F2P Hybirds to team on us. After a few fights Rampiss & Chaotic went to clanwars leaving us and Bloody Vagina alone with F2P Hybirds sniping our returners. We came out on top winning all clean 1v1's against Bloody Vagina's with ease GZ OB.

Imagine teaming on your opening trip Bloody Vagina when your already +10 opts its only down hill from here.

JOIN OB MOST ACTIVE MOST HATED #1 XLPC

d72PU9H.png

@ob alex POV

@catdog POV (clean 1v1 fight)

Bro, in all our clips, except the one where you brought mains onto sperm hill, you're down OPT's. How on earth did you win all the 1v1s? Bro, I dicked the fuck out of your brown sticky stuffty clan. Kyp moe.

lmfao, every fight besides the one at sperm we're getting teamed on; your clan literally sucks.

prep us if not scared.

Teamed on with RP sniping us from the behind when we dragged you to fog? KYS broccoli

lmfao, you had +10 on us the entire trip and you called FH to snipe us with 14 aswell as CH/RP and you still failed to get a clear holy brown sticky stuff you suck.

only 1v1 we had you got steamrolled lmfao

We have proof of your mains hitting us l0l. Stop downplaying it.. we steamrolled you, and @ stop saying your mains were hitting fh, the ts leak reveals all broccoli. Also @@exzrts know your place rat, you seem awfully quiet?, i know your mouth was full earlier but you can speak up now..

We have proof of your mains hitting us l0l. Stop downplaying it.. we steamrolled you, and @ stop saying your mains were hitting fh, the ts leak reveals all broccoli. Also @@exzrts know your place rat, you seem awfully quiet?, i know your mouth was full earlier but you can speak up now..

you literally hear me saying 'bring tanks on fh, then 10 seconds later; where are those tanks' lmfao?

you lost every 1v1 we had even though you had a plus 10 lmfao stay brown sticky stuff.