Outburst Saturday Smoking BV FT. 1v3

exzrts

you wouldn't fight us down 10, you dont give us action and you went to clan wars after 1 hit,AGAIN don't talk lol youre noone feelsgoodtobe#1 :-)

Wasnt there but can confirm broxx voice makes me justin beiber btw We Need Tanks !!!!

mmmmmh i watched on a main fights looked even tbh both clans clearing each other just prep 75 cap no exceptions sorteed

They have too many over 75 accounts or 20def account to prep..

Plus they're a bunch pussys when it comes to a prep because they know they will get smoked lmao

why would we ever wanna a prep ourselves? its not funner than smacking u irrelevant tomatos and ur mains HAH TY 4 ACTION

#BloodyVikingz

you say we're irrelevant yet everybody knows we're #1 and will always be #1.

I think the real "irrelevant" clan is bv.

Nice spam bots. Nice forums. Lmfao

Wasnt there but can confirm broxx voice makes me justin beiber btw We Need Tanks !!!!

you can't listen huh?  bring those tanks on FH which is a snipe team snipe us from behind while we bought bv down 10,  they are not even on xlpc scene so we can do whatever we want to deal with them

you can't listen huh? bring those tanks on FH which is a snipe team snipe us from behind while we bought bv down 10, they are not even on xlpc scene so we can do whatever we want to deal with them

Say no more fam ob proven to be bitch made no excusses its only going to go downhill from this point.

Say no more fam ob proven to be bitch made no excusses its only going to go downhill from this point.

Like how your clan has been on a decline since opening Rampage?

Stop with all the brown sticky stuff my clan is #1 matched clan wars and #1 wild while you're sitting at #4 xlpc overall.

And that performance against CH in clan wars yesterday was utterly horrific. You guys look like a bunch of noobs spreading for a p2p fight lmfao.

Like how your clan has been on a decline since opening Rampage?

Stop with all the brown sticky stuff my clan is #1 matched clan wars and #1 wild while you're sitting at #4 xlpc overall.

And that performance against CH in clan wars yesterday was utterly horrific. You guys look like a bunch of noobs spreading for a p2p fight lmfao.

But Where are my tanks tho??~ broxx voice

all this shows  is bv will  closed again soon   prepp uss !@@!@@!@!@!@!@!    scared ratss asholesss

Keep ur 4ner ass on sb pls u were cancer af on ts and in game ur gona kill us all using sb. Good to know that brown sticky stuff pkers go to OB now.