Outburst Saturday Smoking BV FT. 1v3

exzrts

well i was with ob in there trip today didnt see first fight but we railed you the second fight and you railed us the 3rd, gj bv but the mains were to hit FH cause they were hitting our returners not yours

We have no control who FH hits, and no, they brought mains on us the second fight, wathc the first fight in the vid uptop, shows ya'll getting railed.

We have proof of your mains hitting us l0l. Stop downplaying it.. we steamrolled you, and @ stop saying your mains were hitting fh, the ts leak reveals all broccoli. Also @@exzrts know your place rat, you seem awfully quiet?, i know your mouth was full earlier but you can speak up now..

you dont speak your a mute freak get smoked

Bro, in all our clips, except the one where you brought mains onto sperm hill, you're down OPT's. How on earth did you win all the 1v1s? Bro, I dicked the fuck out of your brown sticky stuffty clan. Kyp moe.

who tf is moe l0000l?

ahh yes bv smoked

Moo you're not talking LOOL, reduced to bringing tanks.

af037ca808016ac20475de110123a9b6.png

you dont speak your a mute freak get smoked

"mute" count = 200. Find a new cuss please. Your cheesy breathe is OP. Back to the hole in the wall btw, we had the cheese at sperm hill and you came out and got it rat

"bring mains" lmfao stay tuned audio leak

did u give up in sv already lmfa00

what a real cuck 

"mute" count = 200. Find a new cuss please. Your cheesy breathe is OP. Back to the hole in the wall btw, we had the cheese at sperm hill and you came out and got it rat

if u can get hit by a 93 at ghost hut/ca, you shouldn't be in xlpc lmfao

if u can get hit by a 93 at ghost hut/ca, you shouldn't be in xlpc lmfao

our 75's/74's were getting hit at level 19  where the picture was taken. You forgetting OB were the ones to break the xlpc cap and push it to 75?. Don't quote me again peasant LMAO.

our 75's/74's were getting hit at level 19  where the picture was taken. You forgetting OB were the ones to break the xlpc cap and push it to 75?. Don't quote me again peasant LMAO.

think bv were the first to bring 80s rofl

its fine with me hassan gonna close bv in 2 months top like always 

"rat" count = 200. Find a new cuss please. Your typing is OP. Back to the keyboard btw, we had a microphone at sperm hill and you came out and got it mute.

I'm waiting

lol these kids getting mad at what FH is gunna deal with monday-friday

I'm still editing my pov and I think raggers don't matter when FH is #3 in wild this week :)

@@Enza your clan literally brings lvl 80+ 20 def accounts and you try blame us for mains hahahahaha

gettem boy! light that lil nigga up broxx fuck em

our 75's/74's were getting hit at level 19 where the picture was taken. You forgetting OB were the ones to break the xlpc cap and push it to 75?. Don't quote me again peasant LMAO.

? I rag any accs in mith or above 75 cb