Sign in to follow this  
exzrts

pure/weekend/verified Outburst Saturday Smoking BV FT. 1v3

that's right i am daddy now know your place dog

You literally get multi clanners to call for you because no one understands your accent bro, you best get more tanks to boost your pull before I slump you even more

When is Rampage going to act like a real clan? you were sucking Hate off when they pulled 60 and went in their capes. Now you are sucking BV off.

Rampage is used by clans lmfao

This

We need tanks !! - broxx and his justin beiber voice..

you wouldn't fight us down 10, you dont give us action and you went to clan wars after 1 hit,AGAIN don't talk lol youre noone feelsgoodtobe#1  :-)

you wouldn't fight us down 10, you dont give us action and you went to clan wars after 1 hit,AGAIN don't talk lol youre noone feelsgoodtobe#1 :-)

Wasnt there but can confirm broxx voice makes me justin beiber btw We Need Tanks !!!!

mmmmmh i watched on a main fights looked even tbh both clans clearing each other just prep 75 cap no exceptions sorteed

They have too many over 75 accounts or 20def account to prep..

Plus they're a bunch pussys when it comes to a prep because they know they will get smoked lmao

why would we ever wanna a prep ourselves? its not funner than smacking u irrelevant tomatos and ur mains HAH TY 4 ACTION

#BloodyVikingz

you say we're irrelevant yet everybody knows we're #1 and will always be #1.

I think the real "irrelevant" clan is bv.

Nice spam bots. Nice forums. Lmfao

Moo gets bullied in every klen he is in lmao uninstall already

Pipe down buddy I literally send ur clan to clanwars every weekend ur irrelevant

Wasnt there but can confirm broxx voice makes me justin beiber btw We Need Tanks !!!!

you can't listen huh?  bring those tanks on FH which is a snipe team snipe us from behind while we bought bv down 10,  they are not even on xlpc scene so we can do whatever we want to deal with them

you can't listen huh? bring those tanks on FH which is a snipe team snipe us from behind while we bought bv down 10, they are not even on xlpc scene so we can do whatever we want to deal with them

Say no more fam ob proven to be bitch made no excusses its only going to go downhill from this point.

Say no more fam ob proven to be bitch made no excusses its only going to go downhill from this point.

Like how your clan has been on a decline since opening Rampage?

Stop with all the brown sticky stuff my clan is #1 matched clan wars and #1 wild while you're sitting at #4 xlpc overall.

And that performance against CH in clan wars yesterday was utterly horrific. You guys look like a bunch of noobs spreading for a p2p fight lmfao.

Like how your clan has been on a decline since opening Rampage?

Stop with all the brown sticky stuff my clan is #1 matched clan wars and #1 wild while you're sitting at #4 xlpc overall.

And that performance against CH in clan wars yesterday was utterly horrific. You guys look like a bunch of noobs spreading for a p2p fight lmfao.

But Where are my tanks tho??~ broxx voice

all this shows  is bv will  closed again soon   prepp uss [email protected]@[email protected]@[email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected]!    scared ratss asholesss

Keep ur 4ner ass on sb pls u were cancer af on ts and in game ur gona kill us all using sb. Good to know that brown sticky stuff pkers go to OB now.

Sign in to follow this