KOMODOBYTE.COM / Graphics / Forum Designs / Web Designs

Lenin

Hey man, nice work, I like the thread design and it's overall low-poly look. Did you make those yourself? Kiu

Just recently saw your shop from Sythe man, so you're from Sharkbrew. I'm JayiARTs on there, I specialize in illustrations. 

Thread design: I actually tried to draw something out but didnt like it so just kept on trying to come up with ideas I can do whilst taking smoke breaks. Eventually I thought of doing an earth-like thread design going from sky - magma and everything in between but that was chaotic. Esp. in the sense that this allows me to draw reader's focus on the each layer of text-boxes and visual areas like icebergs and lava without too much to absorb & also occams razor.

I made the thread design myself yes. The iceberg, water, fire and lava vectors are not mine. Once I save up around £200 I'm going to buy a reliable tablet and start vector/illustration (hopefully soon).

Yes I'm on Sythe, R-S, R-S, HF, MPGH and a lot of other communities too. I need to delete some as I'm getting too much work and can't maintain the quality if I have to rush. I just saw your thread and dude I gotto say your anime-cartoon style of work is phenomenal. I love em! I'm pretty sure you'd get decent work from here too if you start doing more clan/pvp related illustrations/vector work too. Pixel art here is very valued esp. for clan banners.

Thread design: I actually tried to draw something out but didnt like it so just kept on trying to come up with ideas I can do whilst taking smoke breaks. Eventually I thought of doing an earth-like thread design going from sky - magma and everything in between but that was chaotic. Esp. in the sense that this allows me to draw reader's focus on the each layer of text-boxes and visual areas like icebergs and lava without too much to absorb & also occams razor.

I made the thread design myself yes. The iceberg, water, fire and lava vectors are not mine. Once I save up around £200 I'm going to buy a reliable tablet and start vector/illustration (hopefully soon).

Yes I'm on Sythe, R-S, R-S, HF, MPGH and a lot of other communities too. I need to delete some as I'm getting too much work and can't maintain the quality if I have to rush. I just saw your thread and dude I gotto say your anime-cartoon style of work is phenomenal. I love em! I'm pretty sure you'd get decent work from here too if you start doing more clan/pvp related illustrations/vector work too. Pixel art here is very valued esp. for clan banners.

Good work, stood out from the rest of the styles on Sythe. It caught my eye.

Really? I'd say go for one of those Wacom Bamboo tablets, should net you around 60-80 pounds. I bought mines for $80 a couple of years ago. Got me through my initial stages of a graphic designer/illustrator, haha. I'd say it was the best investment that I've made so far. 

Thanks man, I'm also trying to branch off to other websites/forums to offer my illustration services, gotten a couple of RS requests so far. I'll set up shop here in a bit. Just trying to finish off my thread design. 

Good work, stood out from the rest of the styles on Sythe. It caught my eye.

Really? I'd say go for one of those Wacom Bamboo tablets, should net you around 60-80 pounds. I bought mines for $80 a couple of years ago. Got me through my initial stages of a graphic designer/illustrator, haha. I'd say it was the best investment that I've made so far. 

Thanks man, I'm also trying to branch off to other websites/forums to offer my illustration services, gotten a couple of RS requests so far. I'll set up shop here in a bit. Just trying to finish off my thread design. 

Thanks man :)

I'll definitely check that tablet out. I mean I'm not looking for a grand quality one as long as I can get to a mid level eventually.

Feel free to apply to designer rank as well after your thread. One of my projects is to expand and increase activity in the graphics section of SharkBrew.

Thanks man :)

I'll definitely check that tablet out. I mean I'm not looking for a grand quality one as long as I can get to a mid level eventually.

Feel free to apply to designer rank as well after your thread. One of my projects is to expand and increase activity in the graphics section of SharkBrew.

That'd be great, looking forward to setup shop right after my thread design is all finished up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Lenin unpinned this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...