Outburst Brutalize Bloody Vikings [CLEARED X15 LMFAO]

exzrts

shut ur mouth moron, ur elite has been in 5 clans in the past 3 months. rampage was probably ur first clan you've ever been in. bless ur small weak heart lmfa00

i remember when u begged me to use ur capes on weekend trips and i never would LMFAOOO

So the first clan I'm ever in and I already closed you? Damn imma legend so pipe down countryboy come @ me better

shut ur mouth moron, ur elite has been in 5 clans in the past 3 months. rampage was probably ur first clan you've ever been in. bless ur small weak heart lmfa00

i remember when u begged me to use ur capes on weekend trips and i never would LMFAOOO

I remember when I took your cape and closed your clan before mine even opened, not sure why you're giving it big licks

So the first clan I'm ever in and I already closed you? Damn imma legend so pipe down countryboy come @ me better

The fact that all of you delusional rats think you single handily closed my clan makes me justin beiber. Your clan begged MY CLOSED CLAN to revive your weekend trips due to your pulls lately.. (25 pulls lmfao)

buddy go join a clan that has all the clanning essentials needed to be a real clan =P you'll always be bottom tier...

I remember when I took your cape and closed your clan before mine even opened, not sure why you're giving it big licks

bro I don't even know you either lmfao

The fact that all of you delusional rats think you single handily closed my clan makes me justin beiber. Your clan begged MY CLOSED CLAN to revive your weekend trips due to your pulls lately.. (25 pulls lmfao)

buddy go join a clan that has all the clanning essentials needed to be a real clan =P you'll always be bottom tier...

Yo you pipe up like your a someone but apparently u arent jack brown sticky stuff.

Revive my weekend trips? Oh boy...  Kyp dumb rodent never speak of my clan again 

You actually think you're relevant for leading a brown sticky stuff clan which you then closed to join outburst, justin beiber

• 2 weeks later...