Fatality kills misfits x10

Fatalitys Big Statue

Ok want to rematch next week? lmao. See you next month when we have to declare again to get a dumb prep pussiesfuckin

you sayin we tryna to dodge preps from your ded clan while u been hiding since 2k15 lmfao

you sayin we tryna to dodge preps from your ded clan while u been hiding since 2k15 lmfao

You are clearly a useless +1 that doesn't know anything and probably weren't even in EOP in 2015 if you were you would know Fi destroyed Eop that year and from 2012-2014 it was even worse LOL.

But yes Jamz didn't respond to our ranks y'day after we asked for another prep next week in p2p indeed.

Your videos show us winning at 26 hill and clearing you.

Your video shows how you cant clear us at CA

Also shows how you work with mains and raggers near the end soo Misfits gets outnumbered 2:1.

By the amount of green capes mid fight you can clearly see who is winning tho (before your mules start picking up green capes like during weekend trips).

Losing topic, no clean kills, no clear at all, just a weak attempt to counter the fight.

Your videos show us winning at 26 hill and clearing you.

Your video shows how you cant clear us at CA

Also shows how you work with mains and raggers near the end soo Misfits gets outnumbered 2:1.

By the amount of green capes mid fight you can clearly see who is winning tho (before your mules start picking up green capes like during weekend trips).

Losing topic, no clean kills, no clear at all, just a weak attempt to counter the fight.

our video shows us pushing u all over the map lmfao. Mules pick up green capes what even.. holy fuk u must be so goddamn new to make up such dumb propaganda. You can clearly see the raggers hit both clans lmfao..? Anyway if u want to back ur talking up prep us.

our video shows us pushing u all over the map lmfao. Mules pick up green capes what even.. holy fuk u must be so goddamn new to make up such dumb propaganda. You can clearly see the raggers hit both clans lmfao..? Anyway if u want to back ur talking up prep us.

How about this: Instead of acting big, start by replying to our ranks on IRC.

You want a fight? Lets do a fullout!

P.S. It's 7 - 0  for me vs FI already. Got to love being invited to slap your clan.

Goodjob both clans!

Seems to me neither clan was able to clear the other; both clans had the upper hand at different parts from the looks of it. I saw mains and 1-itemers attacking both sides. 

You guys just need a (high) opted matched prep if you want to find out who's the 'best', since neither of you seems to have the upper hand in the wild. But from the looks of it MF don't want a prep, but a fullout. Therefore you should just go for 1 or more 50+ vs 50+ prep(s).. if not.. well just continue having fun in the wildy I guess.

I've always prefered wildy consistency over fullouts and preps. In the past clans put too much emphasis on fullouts to rank clans (more so than on wildy consistency). I'd rather beat a clan week in week out in the wildy and in preps than win one overly hyped fullout with a lot of invites and be inconsistent on the weekends and in preps (or refuse to do preps). So just meet each other in the middle; Fi want a prep, and MF want a fullout, so do a high opted prep. I'm sure both of you can pull 50+ to a 2 week prep.

Goodjob both clans!

Seems to me neither clan was able to clear the other; both clans had the upper hand at different parts from the looks of it. I saw mains and 1-itemers attacking both sides. 

You guys just need a (high) opted matched prep if you want to find out who's the 'best', since neither of you seems to have the upper hand in the wild. But from the looks of it MF don't want a prep, but a fullout. Therefore you should just go for 1 or more 50+ vs 50+ prep(s).. if not.. well just continue having fun in the wildy I guess.

I've always prefered wildy consistency over fullouts and preps. In the past clans put too much emphasis on fullouts to rank clans (more so than on wildy consistency). I'd rather beat a clan week in week out in the wildy and in preps than win one overly hyped fullout with a lot of invites and be inconsistent on the weekends and in preps (or refuse to do preps). So just meet each other in the middle; Fi want a prep, and MF want a fullout, so do a high opted prep. I'm sure both of you can pull 50+ to a 2 week prep.

fatality couldn't even pull 50 to their anni + opening trip with a 3 month prep lol

How about this: Instead of acting big, start by replying to our ranks on IRC.

You want a fight? Lets do a fullout!

P.S. It's 7 - 0  for me vs FI already. Got to love being invited to slap your clan.

neither clan would pull 100 for a fullout or even super high opts without invites. If you're so good at beating my clan p2p prep us.